Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edwin Valero would have killed pacman by now if alive agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, not at all!

Comment

I don't know, but man we could have had some classic fights with him against Pacquiao, Rios, and Marquez (all Top Rank, so all could have been made). I don't really have anything to comment about his personal life or death, which is always something that's brought up; I was just a fan of his fighting style. The guy just had that fighter's look down pat, he looked like he was born to be in that ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Samboxrec View Post
        Pac Was lucky To escape
        Watch the Mosquera fight. We know Pacquiao is many times better than Mosquera in many areas (speed, power, chin, experiences, etc..).

In Valero fight, Mosquera knocked down Valero in round 3 while using his face to block Valero punches and yet it took 10 rounds for Valero to finally put down Mosquera who fought a wrong fight plan from the very start. Pacquiao won't give him the same luxury and will put down him for good.
        Last edited by whirlwind; 10-30-2012, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Edwin Valero has no notable wins other than Demarco and when Broner destroys him its not going to look so impressive.

Valero would most likely have been schooled by Peterson who he was scheduled to fight before his death, forget Pac or any proven world class fighter at 140 and up.
          What are you smoking? Pass it down this way...

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
            and you sir are an idiot. Valero broke Demarco like a biiitch in prison
            I'd bet that Valero was killed in prison by the guards. Most likely for being a disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by Aiwass View Post
              Stop trying to add to this "legend" you dumb ass. By now if he was alive nobody would even be talking to him. He was nothing special and fought a bunch of nobodies down in Venezuela.
              Your annoying me fuk off RIP VALERO

Comment

Valero was a vicious killer in and out of the ring.

He wasn't phony, acting all nice then pounding heads in.

Pac would be in big trouble like he was when they sparred.

Comment

Working...
                X