Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How and why The Miami Heat could be a dominant force next season!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and the mother****er highlighted Jermain O'Neal as one of the reasons

Comment

Miami is going to stay consistantly solid as long as O'neal and Wade are healthy. Beasely is coming along nicely. They've got a strong team.

Comment

Originally posted by cottokospac View Post
        im a big heat fan, couple things i disagree with u.

Beasley can stay another year, he has shown signs of life lately.
        Haslem can stay ofcourse and Joneal can stay depending on who we can aquire in the offseason , if we could stoudamaire or bosh than jo can be go , we dont need um after that.
        D wright can stay but to be honest hes 2 inconsistent, id trade him for a more consistent 3 pt shooter. He will have one good game and then disappear for a months.
        Arroro needs to stay .
        We got a dominant team but we still need another big name to really make us a force, beasly has shown signs off life lately, but we need him to do this against good teams also, not just these bums teams.
        J'O was playing good ball lately , and he seems to have regained that hunger and that strenght he once had , maybe not all they way , but he has looked good lately.

Beasley pisses me off. He has so much talent , and trust me I will love for him to stay , but I just dont wanna wait for him to accept he is a man already and this is his job. He slacks off. He should be averaging 20+ a game and u know this man.

Wright has picked off some of the slack cook left and some of beasleys too. Like I said OFF THE BENCH , he is a good matchup for some backup players , and he can shoot the 3 , has ups. could defend , the alley-oops between him and wade are sick. Richardson needs to stay and haslem is the most under the radar player in the league and I dont care what anybody says.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          oh god...your sorry ass franchise aint ****...its so sad that the only jersey that you have hanging didnt even play for you

enjoy mediocrity for the next 10 years lol
          We got mournings jersey , and hardaways so chew on that. Dude we all know the lakers are great , yes they have Kobe and gasol and phil jackson and a lot of fans and have had a lot of success , but dont sleep on miami. 43 wins and counting with Wade carrying that team. And we almost took the series if it wasnt for kobe's miracle shot. Just wait until Wade resigns and the heat sign somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            and the mother****er highlighted Jermain O'Neal as one of the reasons
            I highlighted J'O but that wasnt the reason. Ur like woman , jump into their own conclusion. But whatever , u believe what u want.

Comment

lol these guy is acting like the heat cant compete with the lakers when the last we played this season we beat them.

Comment

lol these guy is acting like the heat cant compete with the lakers when the last we played this season we beat them.
                yes.

heat can be competitive with the lakers.

just like cotto kos pac

Comment

yes.

heat can be competitive with the lakers.

just like cotto kos pac
                  last time cotto fought pac, pac won, last time the heat played the lakers, heat won, see what i did there?

Comment

last time cotto fought pac, pac won, last time the heat played the lakers, heat won, see what i did there?
                    nope.

regular season is like sparring.

playoffs is like a title fight.

the heat beating the lakers in the regular season is like cotto beating pac in sparring.

meaningless.

hell the bobcats beat the lakers every game. don't mean squat.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Banned Tua View Post
                      nope.

regular season is like sparring.

playoffs is like a title fight.

the heat beating the lakers in the regular season is like cotto beating pac in sparring.

meaningless.

hell the bobcats beat the lakers every game. don't mean squat.
                      DU..DUDU I think u had a brain fart man.

Comment

Working...
                      X