No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carjackers Starched By Amir and Haroon Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
    There is a huge difference between a punch from a trained fighter and a punch from some guy with 0 training
    seriously ???

Comment

Originally posted by Chris T Byrd View Post
      seriously ???

you are being sarcastic with that right??cause i dont think i even need to explain that a person who is trained to punch,punches for a living hits harder and more accurate than some dude sitting on his couch all day jacking off

Comment

Damn I wish that shyt was on video.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
          6 guys (& 1 had a craw bar or pipe or something like that) against 2 & according to the story żall 6 got laid out? I understand that both Amir & his brother are boxers, but to take on & lay out 6 guys at once, I find it kind of hard to believe, it sounds more like a previous poster said that the story most likely was exaggerated or the guys were drunk or were actually little kids..

What are you talking about....... this kinda stuff goes down everyday in the street's

Last edited by UTEP; 10-09-2012, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
            Damn I wish that shyt was on video.
            It probably is somwhere, car parks tend to have CCTV. In fact, I recently stumbled across a vid on YT of Chris Eubank Jr leathering someone in a car park!
            Last edited by fladz; 10-09-2012, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
              you are being sarcastic with that right??cause i dont think i even need to explain that a person who is trained to punch,punches for a living hits harder and more accurate than some dude sitting on his couch all day jacking off

:wank:

Comment

Next week on crimebusters a deadly villain pays Amir and Haroon Khan a visit...

Last edited by Alonzo Harris; 10-09-2012, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Ok, ok lets make this story more believable & lets just say that when the "car jackers" saw they outnumbered Amir & his brother 6-2 & one of the "carjackers" had a pipe or something, the "car jackers" decided it would be fare to go 1 at a time(a clean 1 on 1) against Amir & his brother & since Amir & his brother are boxers they were able to win the fights & saved their vehicle from harms way! żNow doesn't that sound better & much more credible?

Comment

LOL@ they clipped Amir on the lip...if it was on the chin,they would be driving a new car! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
                      Next week on crimebusters a deadly villain pays Amir and Haroon Khan a visit...

Comment

Working...
                      X