Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: "If Manny chooses Cotto, Marquez will fight Bradley."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my glob, please pick Cotto, Pac. I really want to see Bradley-Marquez.

Comment

interesting, Hopefully Cotto doesn't give in to Pacmans Catchweight demand. I can see a rehydration clause in effect. Cotto should just fight Ginger, and if he wins then rematch Pac.

Comment

Pac doesnt need to fight Cotto to make a Marquez vs. Bradley fight.. All Pacman has to do is say, I dont want to fight this fall unless its with Floyd.. Then a Marquez vs. Bradley fight can be made... Speak up Manny..

Comment

Please pick Cotto Pac..I really want Bradley Marquez...I've been wanted this fight...

Comment

why have Cotto on the list?..if Cotto is on the list, throw Andre Dirrell, Kelly Pavlik, and Jean Pascal in there as well....but but those dudes are too big... Cotto is too big for him as well....thats why the weight is ALWAYS a issue with them...smh

Marquez vs Bradley is that work though...I can rock with that match up all day...but Cotto-Pac? only at 154...other than that, FOH...go run for office or something or take those crumbs Floyd is throwing around in the form of 40 million US dollars and allow USADA to test whats in those veins and make the fight happen....dudes getting fed up with that circus...I know I am!!

Comment

I'm hoping Pacquiao picks him. That way it's a guarantee I won't order the Pac fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                why have Cotto on the list?..if Cotto is on the list, throw Andre Dirrell, Kelly Pavlik, and Jean Pascal in there as well....but but those dudes are too big... Cotto is too big for him as well....thats why the weight is ALWAYS a issue with them...smh

Marquez vs Bradley is that work though...I can rock with that match up all day...but Cotto-Pac? only at 154...other than that, FOH...go run for office or something or take those crumbs Floyd is throwing around in the form of 40 million US dollars and allow USADA to test whats in those veins and make the fight happen....dudes getting fed up with that circus...I know I am!!
                I agree! Cotto is just too big for that lil guy. I cannot believe it took me that long to figure out. I mean in 1 corner you have Cotto. A slightly above average fighter that Pacman, maybe the greatest active fighter already obliterated.

So Pacman in all his glory & greatness continues to seek out a rematch with that incredibly large man he already smashed. But he needs the Large Cotto (that he whoops at any weight mind you), to shrink on down 4 lb's to fight. Probably to ensure that the great Manny Pacman doesn't struggle too much with a healthy version. But that's modern day greats for ya!!

Comment

This would seem to make the most sense, atleast financial wise for arum (and cotto ofcourse).

As for cotto, id rather see him face canelo, but would gladly take a rematch with pacquiao. People acting like cotto still doesnt have a chance is absurd imo. Pacquiao has lost a bigger step than cotto imoo, this coupled with cotto having a better gameplan/trainer, could easily make it a much tougher fight for pac. Cotto just needs to box him, and not brawl.

Comment

So you guys only wants this on the basis that Bradley-Marquez happens, what about Cotto-Pacquiao II itself? I happen to think it's a very interesting rematch. Cotto not only found himself through a new trainer, he also got rid of his demons in the Margarito rematch, while Pacquiao has now become a lot more flat footed and fights in spurts, lacking in what was once one of his biggest attributes. I've always said that his decline started in the Margarito fight, where at this time his ability to slip into those weird angles are somewhat non existent.

Comment

i mean another disappointing catchweight fight from Manny...nothing new here...but i really hope he picks Cotto cause **** i want to see Bradley - Marquez...wanna see how a 39 year old Marquez can handle the young and hungry "i beat Manny Pacquiao" Timmieeh...this **** would be dope!

Comment

Working...
                      X