Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fernando Montiel is Slated For Los Mochis Return in March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fernando Montiel is Slated For Los Mochis Return in March

Former three division world champion Fernando Montiel (46-4, 36KOs) is slated to return in the month of March. Montiel had a very rocky 2011, where he suffered his first two defeats since 2006. Montiel was stopped for the first time in his career last February, when Nonito Donaire knocked him out in two rounds. Montiel moved up to super bantamweight, where he scored a pair of knockouts against Nehomar Cermeno and Alvaro Perez, but then Montiel suffered another setback at the end of the year when he dropped a twelve round decision to Victor Terrazas. Montiel's return would take place in Los Mochis, Mexico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would like him to fight the tough guys at 118 him and Agbeko would be a good fight or Arce.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
      I would like him to fight the tough guys at 118 him and Agbeko would be a good fight or Arce.
      i'd absolutely love that fight but i'm not sure if it was this or one of these guys against rafa marquez but they have mutual trainers or cutmen, something that would probably stop it from happening i think. but man would montiel/arce be a dope ass fight.
      hopefully fernando can bounce back from his recent loss. hopefully he can capture a world title before he retires.

Comment

Working...
      X