Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I lost all respect for max kellerman because of....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost all respect for max kellerman because of....

his rachel maddow analogy during the pacquiao clottey fight.

Seriously wtf was that max? That was 10x lamer than your rap career.

i didn't.... can't lose what i never had for him

Comment

I actually gained respect for him after seeing this, lol:

Comment

respectability>>>>>>>>>max sam young man rumble>>>>>>>> rachel maddow reference>>>>>> pacquiao clottey fight.

Comment

i have no respect for that wiggger max kellerman. he is a lil biitch. remember when he got scared when mosley and floyd were arguing. hahahaha. he was like "oh no, black guys are gonna fight. this is just like boys n da hood, someone is getting shot". bwahahahahaha!

kelerman thought he was all tough and ***** in the gay rap vid, but he thought mosley the oreo was gonna shoot floyd lmao!!!!!!!

Comment

Lol Kellerman rapped. WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              i have no respect for that wiggger max kellerman. he is a lil biitch. remember when he got scared when mosley and floyd were arguing. hahahaha. he was like "oh no, black guys are gonna fight. this is just like boys n da hood, someone is getting shot". bwahahahahaha!

kelerman thought he was all tough and ***** in the gay rap vid, but he thought mosley the oreo was gonna shoot floyd lmao!!!!!!!
              he totally changed into a uptight wanna be larry merchant when he got the hbo fight gig. i longed for the ****** max kellerman when he was doing that fox sports show. he was much more relaxed, funny, spontaneous, & honest. ever since he got that hbo fight gig, something happened. he turned all 60 year old max merchant on us.

as for the floyd shane interview, that would have been a gold mine. he should have let that thing go instead of shutting it down. asinine move really. that was the max merchant that shut that down. ****** kellerman would have instigated.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

kelerman thought he was all tough and ***** in the gay rap vid, but he thought mosley the oreo was gonna shoot floyd
                lmao!!!!!!!
                You have one crazy imagination, lol.

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                as for the floyd shane interview, that would have been a gold mine. he should have let that thing go instead of shutting it down. asinine move really. that was the max merchant that shut that down. ****** kellerman would have instigated.
                ****** Kellerman, for the win! Yeah man, I remember Kellerman from 10 years ago on Fox. He was pretty cool for a ******. Wish he would quit trying to be so provocative and prophetic these days because he just comes off as corny and lame.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                  You have one crazy imagination, lol.

****** Kellerman, for the win! Yeah man, I remember Kellerman from 10 years ago on Fox. He was pretty cool for a ******. Wish he would quit trying to be so provocative and prophetic these days because he just comes off as corny and lame.

****** kellerman used to host around the horn & when he left he hosted i max. great show.

****** kellerman>>>>>> white kellerman.

Comment

how did the talentless clown get all these opportunities, again? Studied hard in school, did he?

Comment

Working...
                    X