No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire's Target is Three Fights For 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King- View Post
    I think Donaire will be fighting Gradovich next if they both win their upcoming fights
    Gradovich and Nonito are both trained by Garcia, so I don't see this fight happening until the division is cleaned and they are #1 and #2.

Comment

Garcia in a recent interview said he talked with Gradovich and they agreed and that it would be okay for Garcia to train Donaire for that fight so nothing stopping the fight and it will most likely happen early 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
        I think Donaire will be fighting Gradovich next if they both win their upcoming fights
        I'm also hoping its this one. Have to admit I'm not hype with Nonitos coming bout.

Comment

trlilogy with rigo nxt year

Comment

Orlando Salido has to be on the list, I think if Billy Dib wins his title back then that's an easy fight to make and Nicolas Walters who just signed with Top Rank would be another. I doubt Rigondeaux rematch happens and after Rigo's contract ends after his next 2 fights, he's going to leave and probably join up with Al Haymon & Golden Boy.

Comment

Lomachenko, Salido and Walters.

Comment

Originally posted by kombayn View Post
                Orlando Salido has to be on the list, I think if Billy Dib wins his title back then that's an easy fight to make and Nicolas Walters who just signed with Top Rank would be another. I doubt Rigondeaux rematch happens and after Rigo's contract ends after his next 2 fights, he's going to leave and probably join up with Al Haymon & Golden Boy.
                Yeah Billy Dib would also be a good opponent if he happens to win his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Stahl View Post
                  trlilogy with rigo nxt year
                  The only problem with this is that Rigo needs to be willing to move up to 126 and I think he's scared to.

Comment

Working...
                  X