Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs Rees

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A my PM to the little name caller states inperson I'd knock you out for calling me that name! However inperson you'd never do it because you haven't got what it takes, your another internet champ hahaha!!!
    I don't disgrace or demean fighters, my comment about fighting "at home" to long has alot of validity to it! This kid hasn't fought anyone near Broner skills and thats not to say he can't win and you didn't hear me say anything about the outcome, did you? Only "fans" degrade fighters and insult men when their not next to them! I'm not a fan of fighters, 'm a fan of BOXING! Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      He won't even look at Broner and he looks nerves, looking down to the floor at a public event thats featuring YOU is not a good sign. Tis is his boiggest fight and some nerves are acceptable but that posture and lack of eye contact is not a good sign!
      Ray, have a look at the interaction on the press conference. Rees looks at him plenty & also calls him a "****y c*nt" & a "prick" whilst looking in his eyes.

I think he's just not great with the press.

I bet he can drink more than Broner no matter what the result
      Last edited by taansend; 02-12-2013, 07:48 PM. Reason: Edit to say - You can't say "c0cky"???

Comment

To many fighters and fans talk to much **** nowadays! I guess its a downfall from Tyson its a shame its like that its one of the reasons Boxing is NOT covered anymore by all of the media! The characters have become to "life like" and act and talk like animals!
        Theres a few kids on this site that talk out of their azzes and I'd love to met them inperson just to direct them to the "respect lounge" its a 13x13 I made years ago. Its a nice place!

Comment

A my PM to the little name caller states inperson I'd knock you out for calling me that name! However inperson you'd never do it because you haven't got what it takes, your another internet champ hahaha!!!
          I don't disgrace or demean fighters, my comment about fighting "at home" to long has alot of validity to it! This kid hasn't fought anyone near Broner skills and thats not to say he can't win and you didn't hear me say anything about the outcome, did you? Only "fans" degrade fighters and insult men when their not next to them! I'm not a fan of fighters, 'm a fan of BOXING! Ray
          No one has actually come on here saying he's going to win. You've just come across as ignorant & disrespectful in this thread, Ray.

Saying that, calling someone a '****' in the UK, Ireland or Oz is not really an insult. I know that you're insulted as I've lived in the US for close to 2 decades but don't be. It's more of a term of endearment. He probably wouldn't say if if he didn't respect your opinion.

Comment

To many fighters and fans talk to much **** nowadays! I guess its a downfall from Tyson its a shame its like that its one of the reasons Boxing is NOT covered anymore by all of the media! The characters have become to "life like" and act and talk like animals!
            Theres a few kids on this site that talk out of their azzes and I'd love to met them inperson just to direct them to the "respect lounge" its a 13x13 I made years ago. Its a nice place!
            I'm not sure Tyson is wholly to blame. I'd point my anger at the media rather than an individual.

OK, I lie. I am blaming Rupert Murdoch.

And I really, really like Broner. I think he is who Mayweather wants to be - not the other way around. Broner is a nice, funny, confident kid. Floyd (whom I respect tremendously) reminds me of David Brent. Watch his eyes after each comment. He's looking (searching) for approval.

Comment

I'm looking for an intelligent good looking kid who could box like Pep and Hit like Robinson! Who could go on TV all over the world and endorse products! Someone who is recognized by all types of people from many cultures and is a Tiger in the ring and a person who cares about children starving outside the ring!
              Thats the person who could bring boxing back to a higher standard. It would sure help that this person be 6'3" 225lbs but I'll take anyone over 135lbs at this stage! 'Sugar Ray Robinson' would be earning 100 million per fight if he were alive today and he'd habve a new "everything" every year just from his endorsments! Boxing needs a mans man not these meely mouth punk azz kids who talk tuff and hide in their mansions!!
              I can tell you Ray Leonard wishes he were around right now, theres a shrewd kid as a youngster who knew how to play to the media! Ray was a street smart kid but he left that at home, he become the all american kid until he faultered with drugs. The blue print for total sucess is there but these knotheads can't see it. Then look at the fans that follow them, they actually think the fighters are fighting for THEM! HA!!!! nite this just gets to damn repetative. Ray.

Comment

I'm looking for an intelligent good looking kid who could box like Pep and Hit like Robinson! Who could go on TV all over the world and endorse products! Someone who is recognized by all types of people from many cultures and is a Tiger in the ring and a person who cares about children starving outside the ring!
                Thats the person who could bring boxing back to a higher standard. It would sure help that this person be 6'3" 225lbs but I'll take anyone over 135lbs at this stage! 'Sugar Ray Robinson' would be earning 100 million per fight if he were alive today and he'd habve a new "everything" every year just from his endorsments! Boxing needs a mans man not these meely mouth punk azz kids who talk tuff and hide in their mansions!!
                I can tell you Ray Leonard wishes he were around right now, theres a shrewd kid as a youngster who knew how to play to the media! Ray was a street smart kid but he left that at home, he become the all american kid until he faultered with drugs. The blue print for total sucess is there but these knotheads can't see it. Then look at the fans that follow them, they actually think the fighters are fighting for THEM! HA!!!! nite this just gets to damn repetative. Ray.
                Ray Leonard my favourite non UK fighter.

Comment

I'm talking about geographics NOT cultures!
                  Geographics n. study of the earth's surface; includes people's responses to topography and climate and soil and vegetation.

Comment

Tyson did not start the smack talk between a fight it was going on many years before him, he was just the last person to use it really effectively. The reason for its use is to gain media attention and it does not (like you stated) turn the media away. Much of what Ali said an did was very distasteful but it got bums on seats.

For the second paragraph. I agree that would be great for boxing but with the money that flies around now its hard for these guys to keep a level head. When you are 20 years old and getting millions in your bank account and surrounded by yes men its a difficult situation for anyone.

Anyway back on topic. I have to agree with everyone else here on the fight outcome, but I really hope Broner has a tough tough fight which knocks some of his c**kyness away, I really want to like the guy but man he pisses me off.

Comment

I knew Mike when he was 13 yrs old. as a friend of Cuss's long before Mike was on the scene, no one on this board knows Tyson like I do!
                      As to the rest of the topic this is the culture today and like every other culture its annoying to adults just like every generation is!! My comment about Tyson was that he was a braggert and his demeanor was all Bravado! In reality he got bullied and punked out! When Ali was carrying on he backed up his talk! Theres a difference in the results that makes Tyson a BS'er and Ali just annoying!! The kids today are more disrespectfull and theres to much bravado!'As for Broner he's to young right now he's trapped in thinking he's a leader of the hip hop BS that kids get caught in. He has time to grow up but it needs to be done in the next two years! Thats that!!! Ray.

Comment

Working...
                      X