No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Gamboa on His Return, Broner, Donaire, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
    Your fault of information make me doubt if I should reply or not...first of all he didn't sing a contract to fight..second abril schooled weak and flat footed rios and third you know that you been thankful to good that was abril instead of gamboa
    typical Cubano living in denial, not able to except the truth!kiss those nargas!
    Last edited by Toltec77; 12-01-2012, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      How ironic that you're calling people stupid yet you believe Gamboa ducked Rios. Guess you bought into the whole smear campaign.

What a coincidence that months later Gamboa was bought out of Top Rank and signed with 50. He definitely didn't have any contractual issues...
      50 cent and Floyd talked Gamboa out of that fight, they told him its to much of a risk, so Gamboa came to his senses and chicken out simple as that!
      Last edited by Toltec77; 12-01-2012, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
        50 cent and Floyd talked Gamboa out of that fight, they told him its to much of a risk, so Gamboa came to his senses and chicken out simple as that!
        If average ass Abril who happens to be Cuban too tapped Rios like a lil bitch Gamboa would have UD him way easier better movement more power more speed.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
          If average ass Abril who happens to be Cuban too tapped Rios like a lil bitch Gamboa would have UD him way easier better movement more power more speed.
          Another Cubano defending his fellow fidel!

Comment

Good to see that dude from HBO is there peeping Gamboa out.

Gamboa spitting that English too "The Money Team" "Fifty"

Comment

man not only that he is build like Tyson and got a similar style to him he also got a voice that sounds a little bit like him either o.O

Comment

B Rios is a nice guy who likes to put a show. Gamboa is one of the best in boxing, also outside of the rings he put a lot of respect for all fighters, I like what he said about Nonito and Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by chubano View Post
                  B Rios is a nice guy who likes to put a show. Gamboa is one of the best in boxing, also outside of the rings he put a lot of respect for all fighters, I like what he said about Nonito and Broner.

I agree bro, much respect compadre!

Comment

Working...
                  X