No announcement yet.

Change the outcome of any three fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change the outcome of any three fights

If I had the power to do so, I would change the outcome of the following fights

1..... Gaspar Ortega defeats Emile Griffith for the welterweight title

2...... Sonny Liston stops Ali in fight number II

3....... Dick Tiger decisions Bob Foster for Lt. Heavy crown

Bradley getting the nod over Pac, poor judging or simply bad business!! Sugar Ray defeats the eliments to win the LtHvy Title!
    Hagler clearly defeats Leonard by un.decs.!!! Ray.

andyland; the powers to be gave Gaspar his shot kind of late but I'm sure my old friend appreciates your oinion!! He was running one of my old youth organizations in Hamden Conn last I heard. Hamden Youth Boxing was the origin of Ring One Boxing!
    Last edited by Ray Corso; 11-15-2012, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Hopkins over Calzaghe. Hopkins really won the fight anyway but he should of given Calzaghe a Tarver like beatdown.

Vitali Klitschko over Lennox Lewis
      we all know Lewis was getting KO'd if the fight continued

Barrera over Pacquiao 2 that fight was much closer than most remember if Barrera wins he cements himself as the second best fighter(Roy obvious #1) of the last 20+ years

Comment

Suprised nobody mentioned Mancini-Kim, Griffith-Paret, G.Ruelas-Jimmy Garcia or one of the many other fights that unfortunitely had tragic outcomes.

Comment

Lennox Lewis over Vitali ko9. We all know Vitali was getting koed if the fight had continued. Tko6 robbed the oldest fattest most shot version of Lennox a great KO reel.

That's the only fight I really wanted to change, you can literally feel the butt hurt of Klittards to this day, crying about how their hero should have won against a almost 38 year old corpse version of Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by Jel View Post
            Lennox Lewis over Vitali ko9. We all know Vitali was getting koed if the fight had continued. Tko6 robbed the oldest fattest most shot version of Lennox a great KO reel.
            Yup, Vitali was on his way down but you'll never convince his butthurt fan boys ...

Comment

Randie Carver - Kabary Salem.

Comment

Oscar De La Hoya /Felix Trinidad
                Manny Pacquiao / Bradley
                Vitali Klitschko / Lennox Lewis

Comment

Working...
                X