Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good **** . nice finish

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
      Im in the red. This is my fifth fight, guy was inexpereicned, it was his first boxing fight but he did Muay Thai and Jujitsu before so atleast had some ring experience. I had to move up a weightclass to fight him too. I think TKO was a bit early but i think I would have finished him any second after.

Thoughts? Advice?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LJ43q3GlTI
      good job...liked the jab to the body. he was in cover up mode most of the 2nd round.

Comment

Congrats WarMaidana and keep it up. Im a bit older (30) and while i have no intentions or delusions of being a pro fighter ive started the process of getting in shape myself to get into the ring at least once. I feel like ill hate myself if i never tried to do it. Good to see you doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          You load up on your punches too much, your feet are too wide apart and your chin is too high. Other than that, good work.
          cosign, try mixing up your attack on your flurries... you have a looping right hook that you need to correct and looks like it would be better suited for the body... excellent job man

Comment

man i never knew he was on a TV show ill have to check it, not sure about conan, i know kelly took some time off but he has been around training for a bit now
            features the gojo and the pan am boxing club. have you trained at both? how are they and which one is better? Just from watching this i'd rather go to Pan Am

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
              You suck, no offense intended. You donīt have the natural coordination fighters require.
              you are a POS, go jerk off to pics of your mom some more. Im recommending you get banned from NSB. Go to ESB you maggot

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
                features the gojo and the pan am boxing club. have you trained at both? how are they and which one is better? Just from watching this i'd rather go to Pan Am

i have never trained at Gojo but been there once. It is a pretty ghetto gym, a lot older equipment and stuff. Gojo has both MMA and boxing, and the boxers tend to come out swinging like crazy and not much boxing, then get gassed early on, pan am are generally more boxers. I fight different than most pan am guys, also the guy i fought was a gojo guy actually

Comment

i have never trained at Gojo but been there once. It is a pretty ghetto gym, a lot older equipment and stuff. Gojo has both MMA and boxing, and the boxers tend to come out swinging like crazy and not much boxing, then get gassed early on, pan am are generally more boxers. I fight different than most pan am guys, also the guy i fought was a gojo guy actually
                  yea as soon as i saw pan am i thought of harry black. then i recognized roland vandal. but in that show the GoJo Trainer Joe Soares and Pan Am Trainer Harry Black butt heads every now and then when it comes to training guys lol. Harry seems like a great trainer, great guy seems like. But yea I agree all the gojo fighters on that show are wild

Comment

Great job WarMA!!! Hope you continue to enjoy the sport and keep up the good work... this is why i love Amateur boxing; These young guys are well protected by good officiating... you kept catching him right down the middle with great agressive moves and the Reff probably figured you were going to keep catching him... and you probably made him silently quit...

Comment

Working...
                    X