No announcement yet.

lots of new gear for sale (cheap)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lots of new gear for sale (cheap)

Hey guys, i am still cleaning out the house and need to get rid of a lot of my gear. Everything i am posting here is BRAND NEW, NEVER USED. I wish i could keep some of it but i have too much gear laying around and have no room or use for it at the moment.

First up is a Brand new, in the wrapper pair of adidas adistar sparring gloves. 16oz. $40 shipped

Brand new ASICS Cael V2.0 Size 12M. These are some of the best shoes for the ring, discontinued long ago. $40 shipped

1 pair of authentic, imported, brand new red Cleto Reyes 16OZ lace up sparring gloves. NEVER, EVER used. If you know your gear, you know these are among the best of the best all around sparring gloves. I bought these from someone here in the states who only sold handpicked reyes equipment brought straight from mexico. $75 shipped!!

Brand new in the wrapper ringside mexican style foul protector with hips. Size M. $20 shipped

Brand new fightgear competition headgear with cheeks. USA boxing competition approved. Size M. $20 shipped

Brand new title boxing competition headgear with cheeks. USA boxing approved. Never used. Size M. $20 shipped

Brand new in the wrapping Title boxing warm up suit. Black with red stripe. Size M. $20 shipped

Box containing the following:

1. 1 pair of everlast mexican style 180 handwraps in red
    2. 1 pair of everlast mexican style 180 handwraps in yellow
    3. 1 title boxing no swell
    4. 2 pairs of everlast guaze/amateur competition wraps. Cant remember. pack is sealed.
    5. 1 pair of everlast boxing trunks. Brand new, white with red stripe. Size M.
    6. 1 pair of ringside lace covers
    7. 1 pair of ringside glove assistant
    8. 1 everlast double end mouthpiece.

would like to sell everything is a whole since these are all small items. $20 shipped.

Shipping is included within the US. I am in FL. I am only allowed 4 pics, so please pm me for pics of the rest.

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by zero188; 08-27-2011, 10:11 AM.

Why do you have so much brand new ****?

you must be rich buying all that and never using it..

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
      Why do you have so much brand new ****?

you must be rich buying all that and never using it..
      lol no i wish. I was actually quite happy with the equipment i was using at the moment. I always liked to keep stuff on tap for when needed, which i spent all my money on lol. But now i am taking some time off, plus i have too much new stuff laying around. Still have a closet full and also a garage full of stuff to go through lol.

Comment

check your pm...

Comment

pm replied

Comment

Emailed. Contact immediately please

Comment

all this stuff is at face price, no discount?

*edit* All this stuff is at Ebay price. The title with (cheap) is kind of bull****.
              Last edited by Joachim; 08-19-2011, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joachim View Post
                all this stuff is at face price, no discount?

*edit* All this stuff is at Ebay price. The title with (cheap) is kind of bull****.
                You can always send over an offer. If you don't have anything positive to add to the thread, please stay out of it.

Comment

Bump....make some offers and take this stuff off of my hands

Comment

Going to send a reply for the Reyes gloves.

Comment

Working...
                    X