Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do People Spend All Day Hating On Americans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
    Its not Americans, and normally its not hating, its just your education system seems to produce a low ratio of people that can't comprehend the rational combination of reasoned argument, logic and criticism resulting in progress.

We're not picking on yous.
    critisim beyond well resoned argument is picking on uss

and formal logic can be false regardless of how much logic is involved.

Comment

Yank ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
        critisim beyond well resoned argument is picking on uss

and formal logic can be false regardless of how much logic is involved.
        Originally posted by Demise View Post
        Yank ****s.

Oh, you mean pointless jingoism?

I prefer to think of that as an antiquated disease that infects the ******ed.

EDIT: You mis-spelled criticism.
        Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 02-04-2011, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Its maybe because you think your better then anyone else.

Comment

^^pointless jingoism guys

Comment

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
              When all of us just chill back and say whatever. I don't get it. For someone you never associate with in person on a day-day basis you sure spend a lot of time talking about, and hating on. We just do are own thing.. Like we care if some slack from overpopulated Uk hates us.

Just an observation. You may continue on your hating ways now.
              Exactly i hate England hopefully i can move to the states some time soon, i hate most people aswell and England is too full of them. USA is much better and less crowded

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FERGIE TIME View Post
                  Exactly i hate England hopefully i can move to the states some time soon, i hate most people aswell and England is too full of them. USA is much better and less crowded
                  :3some:

You're in the middle, 2 big beefy rednecks either side of you.

Comment

Irish dude who loves Americans here.

<3

Comment

There are a lot of irritating Americans out there.

And besides, we're British. We take the piss out of people and we're brilliant at it.

I don't know how American relationships work but in Britain most of the time in any given conversation somebody is being insulted; if not secretly then outright. Brits can even insult each other in their own heads and laugh within themselves without their face or demeanor changing. We scoff and scorn and ridicule each other. We hate 94% of people who have ever been on T.V, and in fact 94% of everybody everywhere.

We are safe in the knowledge all Americans are fat and stupid and it doesn't matter that on average their houses are 3 times bigger. We have fat people but they aren't nearly as fat. We love it when you sue major food corporations for producing food - and we imagine every single American has at some point tried to sue McDonald's for making their arse bigger. We laugh at your glow in the dark teeth. We scorn you for being down on free healthcare - it's the only good thing our politicians have EVER done. We don't like Obama anymore because he kept saying British Petroleum; we don't even own that shit. And, even if we did we'd just blame someone else for it; probably France. We have a high teenage pregnancy rate but that comes down to be so sexy that we can't keep our hands of each other; even when it is tremendously inappropriate, highly illegal, and likely to lead to a lifetime of misery with a woman who gets progressively uglier before bringing you on Jeremy Kyle to tell you: 'I'm banging your Mum'. Nonetheless; all these things represent the British spirit. And we will not be denied.

I have more but I have an idea for an essay now.

Comment

Working...
                      X