Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you be posting on here when your married and have children?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you be posting on here when your married and have children?

Cause I won't be.

I joined after I got married and had a child lol

Comment

Personally I think anyone who is married and has children should find better things to be doing then posting on a boxing forum..

It's kind of embrassing when you think about it,
      I know myself when I get to the age I would much rather hang out with my kids to be honest.

Probably still post here from time to time but I certainly won't have a post count of 26posts per day, thats fairly sad.

Comment

Unless of course you don't have a job and have alot of time on your hands,
        But your a bum then so your equally if not even more pathetic then having a job being married and having kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          I joined after I got married and had a child lol
          You have a statistic of under 4 posts a day, that fairly normal if you ask me,
          Now if you had over 26 posts a day, that would be sad.

Comment

Why not? I post on here because i like boxing and it makes me enjoy boxing alot more. Having a family wouldnt change that.

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
              You have a statistic of under 4 posts a day, that fairly normal if you ask me,
              Now if you had over 26 posts a day, that would be sad.
              Even thats thanks to my iPhone, easy net access.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                Why not? I post on here because i like boxing and it makes me enjoy boxing alot more. Having a family wouldnt change that.
                Would your wife not be like, "Why the **** you talking to ******s you don't even know on the internet when your kid is looking for you?"

Comment

I dont see how its any more pathetic posting here when you have kids and a wife.

I would say its more pathetic of a young single guy to spend his weekend on BS, than a married guy with children. IMO.

Comment

I got 2 kids and post daily.

Comment

Working...
                    X