Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLOYD'S EQUAL PLAYING FIELD...What's it all about? Why OST still?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
    So what are you, a Pacquiao stan?

I'm a Pancho Villa stan before a Pacfan!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
      Man up and answer?

I already answered your questions mate, what more do you want from me? You gonna discredit me like what you do with all your questions not related to the topic? Why don't you create a thread about that?

Is staying on topic too much to ask?
      I didn't think you could. Again, when Floyd says he wants an even playing field, it means he wants to ensure that neither fighter is cheating. So why OST? To ensure that! Unless you think by taking the test too, he believes he himself is cheating as well?

Comment

Well "care" and "acknowledge" aren't synonyms. You said that you acknowledge Pacquiao's right to refuse the testing, and I simply pointed out that you should also acknowledge that the public has the right to judge him on his decision and his multiple excuses. You may not care what public thinks but Pacquiao definitely does. The lawsuit that he filed is evidence that he's protective over his public image. In my opinion, he's going to be forced to take the tests eventually whether he wants to or not. The public was already disappointed in his last fight and choice of opponent. If he walks away from Mayweather over the drug testing issue again to fight another tailor-made opponent, he'll receive extreme backlash.

I just went back and read your initial post again as you asked, and I'm sort of confused as to what you are really asking.
        When Mayweather says that he wants an equal playing field he just means he wants a PED-free fight. He's just trying his best to assure that he gets that. Do you honsetly fault him for taking that position?
        God forbid you ask him questions to clarify.

Excellent post.

Comment

[QUOTE=IMDAZED;8278280]I didn't think you could. Again, when Floyd says he wants an even playing field, it means he wants to ensure that neither fighter is cheating. So why OST? To ensure that! QUOTE]

See, you can answer the question after all. I just don't get why you answer back with another question. Then I answer back you build up another question, and cycle continues and the topic's lost.

Think whatever you can if i can't answer what you asked.

It's cool, you just being yourself. You know who you are.

Comment

whats the big damn deal..take the test prove you're clean fight..its simple

Comment

Well "care" and "acknowledge" aren't synonyms. You said that you acknowledge Pacquiao's right to refuse the testing, and I simply pointed out that you should also acknowledge that the public has the right to judge him on his decision and his multiple excuses. You may not care what public thinks but Pacquiao definitely does. The lawsuit that he filed is evidence that he's protective over his public image. In my opinion, he's going to be forced to take the tests eventually whether he wants to or not. The public was already disappointed in his last fight and choice of opponent. If he walks away from Mayweather over the drug testing issue again to fight another tailor-made opponent, he'll receive extreme backlash.

I just went back and read your initial post again as you asked, and I'm sort of confused as to what you are really asking. When Mayweather says that he wants an equal playing field he just means he wants a PED-free fight. He's just trying his best to assure that he gets that. Do you honsetly fault him for taking that position?
              LOL I don't fault Floyd. Just askin' at when he's at the most classy state he's been that he doesn't accuse Pac of anything yet with the test push.

PED free, OK. Then it's cool. That's your answer, then OK. I acknowledge that.

Damn its so simple.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                God forbid you ask him questions to clarify.

Excellent post.
                RRRRespect.

Comment

See, you can answer the question after all. I just don't get why you answer back with another question. Then I answer back you build up another question, and cycle continues and the topic's lost.

Think whatever you can if i can't answer what you asked.

It's cool, you just being yourself. You know who you are.
                  So...does this mean you have an answer to your question? (even though several people have tried explaining this to you throughout this thread?) Or are you still having comprehension issues?

Comment

LOL I don't fault Floyd. Just askin' at when he's at the most classy state he's been that he doesn't accuse Pac of anything yet with the test push.

PED free, OK. Then it's cool. That's your answer, then OK. I acknowledge that.

Damn its so simple.
                    Well Pacquiao has already filed one lawsuit, Mayweather would be a complete idiot to come out and directly accuse Pacquiao of using PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      So...does this mean you have an answer to your question? (even though several people have tried explaining this to you throughout this thread?) Or are you still having comprehension issues?

I acknowledged you answer.

You peppered me with questions totally not within topic, I pleaded sticking to topic, now I have comprehension issues?

Comment

Working...
                      X