Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I read online that sales of hot dogs go through the roof during the Pacquaio fights..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read online that sales of hot dogs go through the roof during the Pacquaio fights..

... he's such a popular fighter that all ringside food sells well. Popcorn, soda, you name it.

What?

Who you got in Ping Ping vs. Piss Breath IV then? Poor old Marquez has spent eight years using counterpunching and feints to try and get a win over Manny.... now he realises all he had to do was jack shit and get blasted around the ring like a faggot to get that "W".

I wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      I wonder why?
      Jesus Christ, what a racist asshole.

Comment

this belongs in NSB.

Comment

Anorak at it again.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            ... he's such a popular fighter that all ringside food sells well. Popcorn, soda, you name it.

What?

Who you got in Ping Ping vs. Piss Breath IV then? Poor old Marquez has spent eight years using counterpunching and feints to try and get a win over Manny.... now he realises all he had to do was jack shit and get blasted around the ring like a faggot to get that "W".

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              I wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                this belongs in NSB.
                Timmy, don't make me buttrape. You know as well as I do threads last ten seconds in NSB. Especially my threads.

Comment

Comment

Some racists in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X