No announcement yet.

I see you are all sleeping on khan again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see you are all sleeping on khan again

Well here we go again with the Khan hate and disrespect.

Once Khan knocks out this garcia twat and gets given his wba ibf and wbc titles Khan becomes the main event at 140.

Tim Bradley, Victor ortiz, they want some they can come get some at 140 in the UK!

Khan beats anyone at 140 not named pac. Or may weather or on the performance enhancers

ortiz would give khan prescott flashbacks

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
      flashbacks of khan knocking ortiz out?

Comment

I'd be surprised if he doesn't knock Garcia out.
        Garcia frankly isn't that good, if Khan has any sort of trouble... well, that'd be hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post

Once Khan knocks out this garcia twat and gets given his wba ibf and wbc titles Khan becomes the main event at 140.

Tim Bradley, Victor ortiz, they want some they can come get some at 140 in the UK!

Khan beats anyone at 140 not named pac. Or may weather or on the performance enhancers
          If Khan wins and comes up to 147 to fight Tim, he is getting stomped out. Tim will swamp him into the ropes and beat him like there is no tomorrow....it will be obvious how amateur Khan is. His athletic ability has gotten him far but he ain't beating Mayweather, Pac or Bradley. From the pics I saw yesterday, he might very well overlook and struggle with Garcia.

Comment

I think Khan fights scared , he wins by running and using speed he just dosent show any offence , I cant see him standing in the trenches with anyone elite , he might steal fights but I dont think he will legitimately beat the real ones .

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              I'd be surprised if he doesn't knock Garcia out.
              Garcia frankly isn't that good, if Khan has any sort of trouble... well, that'd be hilarious.
              This x100000000

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                Bwahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post

Khan gets hate cause of his dumb mouth. He will never beat Bradley. Khan didn't dominate Maidana or Peterson since you say he is soo good.

Comment

Ortiz can still beat Khan.

Comment

Working...
                    X