This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    The 'Muslims' you speak of are 1. In a small minority and 2. Driven more by cultural traditions and beliefs rather than Islam. Don't get it twisted.

These ****ers do whatever they to further their own agenda. Just because they may claim to represent a certain religious belief it does not mean it's actually true.
    i don't think that was ever in question though, bro.

i don't think religion was mentioned specifically by cuauhtemoc - just extremists.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      i don't think that was ever in question though, bro.

i don't think religion was mentioned specifically by cuauhtemoc - just extremists.
      It doesn't need to be mentioned by him. If you've been around here long enough, you know what is meant by his posts. I wonder how many of his last 20 articles are Muslim nations related? Probably 90-95%.

What is done by such men to women (in any country) is a disgusting act and IMO should be suffered by them too. But the constant Muslim related mosts by this guy certainly aren't coincidence. Are there no similar acts of cruelty committed anywhere else? Or do those articles not exist?

According to his logic, I'm probably an extremist because this will be 'defending' in his hate driven eyes.

Comment

great post terrel my man, ****sucker17502 clearly has an agenda here and if u go through his post history you will see that. I think he got bummed by some big black nation of islam homies during his stay in prison and now finds solace in posting about a small group of people who still go by the law of there tribes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
          I don't think you could articulate my "extreme" views if you tried.

You don't really care about women, queers or equality. You also don't understand why Mexico is broken. "Supply and demand" for drugs exists everywhere but you only see this type of extreme gore coming out of Mexico.

A historical culture of ritual sacrifice.

I think what's needed in Mexico is a hero like Hernan Cortes.
          Oooooooo.......you pulled the Hernando Cortez card hu. It's ok I won't go where I should go, I will take the high road but just for your info, the cartels by their own admission were emulating the Taliban and Al-Qaeda in their level of violence.

Oh and it is a simple thing as supply and demand. Drugs are in demand and someone needs to supply them, if it's not Mexico it will someone else.

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
          for someone who is constantly crying about how the cartels have over run your country and are destroying it, you get pretty butt hurt when someone jokes that they couldnt hold al qaedas jockstrap.
          Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          The 'Muslims' you speak of are 1. In a small minority and 2. Driven more by cultural traditions and beliefs rather than Islam. Don't get it twisted.

These ****ers do whatever they to further their own agenda. Just because they may claim to represent a certain religious belief it does not mean it's actually true.
          Well that's another argument, I never once said ALL MUSLIMS so relax. There are 3 threads a day about how bad Mexico is, yet you don't see me defending the cartels. I understand and admit the problem that is happening in Mexico but one has nothing to do with the other. I merely pointed out something that I found disgusting, even by these insects level.
          Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 05-23-2012, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Oooooooo.......you pulled the Hernando Cortez card hu. It's ok I won't go where I should go, I will take the high rode but just for your info, the cartels by their own admission were emulating the Taliban and Al-Qaeda in their level of violence.

Oh and it is a simple thing as supply and demand. Drugs are in demand and someone needs to supply them, if it's not Mexico it will someone else.
            So according to you, the Cartels are trying to learn how to be goat herders?

From the "al qaeda in Mexico" thread a few days back.

Al-Qaeda = Goat herders

Mexican Cartels = Highly trained, armed to the teeth professional killers.

Comment

What kind of a coward do you have to be to throw acid in a womans face or poison school girls?
              happens in England in too..........what's your point ****?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...iel-Lynch.html

Comment

All these threads ever do is end up getting good posters banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                  So according to you, the Cartels are trying to learn how to be goat herders?

From the "al qaeda in Mexico" thread a few days back.
                  LMAO........****sucker1502 got slammed and i think he's run off like a true coward

abandon thread.....

welcome back people's poster

Comment

Working...
                  X