No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez Very Confident About His Chances With Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vazquez Very Confident About His Chances With Donaire

If there's one thing that can, and should be noted about former WBO super bantamweight champion Wilfredo Vazquez, Jr. is that the kid keeps improving with each fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

When it comes to World title fights and this is for the vacant WBO 122, I will never put my money against a fighter like Donaire who have mental focus of becoming one of the greats.

Comment

Warrrrrr wv2 you can beat donaire n put ureself back at the top

Comment

no one will beat donaire in 122 or 126...he will walk past vasquez with ease...

Comment

fight can go either way, one big punch will do it. we need to see more fights like this and get away with leeches, and corrupt matchmakers.

Comment

It's good that Vazquez Jr is confident, which he should be cause no one should go into a fight with a loosing attitude & he ain't B I T C H I N G out or ducking fighters like Chavez Jr or El Canelo that even thou they have world titles are still fighting second tear club fighters & journeyman & avoiding the real fighters of their division's..& it's also good that Vazquez Jr is working on some other things they understand will work against Donaire, but they should concentrate on more than Donaire's speed cause Donaire is the "Full Package" he could box, has power on BOTH hands(not only his left like Roach says)has speed, could take a punch, is a smart fighter & comes in great condition & has the advantage in experience against better opposition..So with that said, Vazquez Jr & his team have a lot to work on & are gonna have their hands really full come in fight night..I'll be rooting for My countryman Vazquez Jr but at the same time I realize that his chances of pulling the upset are NOT impossible, but are VERY very slim..

Comment

WAR DONAIRE!!! But it will be Nonitos 1st bout at 122 - and fighting a champion at his best weight. No easy task by any stretch of the imagination. Like WV2 said, come fight night WV2 will be at 135lbs with a lot more punch resistance than any 118lbs fighter. Donaire will have to work hard and box smart with WV2; yet WV2 also has to realize that donaire will be also coming in at 135-140lbs - Donaires walking weight. More pounds, more power less speed...very intriguing fight; I would go far as to say it'll be 50-50, pick'm fight. All comes down to who can impose their game plan more; but over all it will be a great fight. WAR DONAIRE!!!!

Comment

Donaire is in a real fight. Vasquez gave Arce a real good fight.

Comment

If every fighter fought the big names like Vasquez against Arce, Donaire, people wouldn't complain about Canelo and Chavez's comp because those two would have already fought the best 10 fights ago. There is something very wrong when a guy with around 20 fights is more willing than guys with 40to 50 fights.

Comment

war warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                    X