• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's KO victory is greater?

Fernando Montiel TKO4 Hozumi Hasegawa

Nonito Donaire KO4 Sydorenko

?

I have to go with Montiels victory, He went to Hozumis backyard, Hozumi was the champ and knocked out this P4P fighter.

Let's compare this one

Fernando Montiel KO3 Rafael Concepcion
    Nonito Donaire UD12 Rafael Concepcion

So Nonito Donaire is this P4P greater fighter than Montiel and everyone is considering Fernando the underdog but Montiels resume ****s all over Donaires. Skill wise Donaire is the better fighter but anyone can look that good when they've been fighting nothing but cans. His chin still hasn't even been tested.

Fernando will beat Donaire this coming February.

idk, but I agree Donaire-Montiel is a hell of a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Ejecutor View Post

Nonito Donaire KO4 Sydorenko

?

I have to go with Montiels victory, He went to Hozumis backyard, Hozumi was the champ and knocked out this P4P fighter.

Let's compare this one

Fernando Montiel KO3 Rafael Concepcion
      Nonito Donaire UD12 Rafael Concepcion

So Nonito Donaire is this P4P greater fighter than Montiel and everyone is considering Fernando the underdog but Montiels resume ****s all over Donaires. Skill wise Donaire is the better fighter but anyone can look that good when they've been fighting nothing but cans. His chin still hasn't even been tested.

what's greater: the Raiders winning in Oakland against the Chargers or the Raiders winning in SD?

Comment

Mak I went out saturday night at the gaslamp right here in SD, me and some homies got a room at the residence inn mariott. There was more people wearing Raiders Jerseys downtown than sd ones . We almost got in a fight with some cholos cause they were chanting raiders and we started talking **** back saying **** the raiders . Congrats on your team being better this season

Comment

Mak I went out saturday night at the gaslamp right here in SD, me and some homies got a room at the residence inn mariott. There was more people wearing Raiders Jerseys downtown than sd ones . We almost got in a fight with some cholos cause they were chanting raiders and we started talking **** back saying **** the raiders . Congrats on your team being better this season

i lost my voice yesterday....to me, the season has already been a success

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
            i lost my voice yesterday....to me, the season has already been a success
            Well ours is finished SMFH

Comment

Mak just hijacked your thread!

Comment

Where are the Nonito nuthuggers at? Ducking this thread? SMH

Comment

Nonito Donaire KO4 Sydorenko?
                  nonito's KO > Montiel's KO.

montiel was getting his ass handed to him until his power bailed him out.

montiel's resume is better than nonito's. donaire isn't more skillful than montiel.

what keeps montiel from the p4p list is his loses. montiel isn't consistent.

he better look impressive in his tune up.

Comment

Monteil's KO was greater, Hasagawa was on a roll. Nonito the only thing that can hold him back is his fragil hands. Donaire got the goods but hasn't fought any big names since Vic.

Great fight if it ever happnes but would give the edge to Nonito

Comment

Working...
                    X