No announcement yet.

Entourage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entourage

Any fans here dissapointed by the new season,the show seems to have no plot lines outside of Aris cheating agent.

I love it. Drama begging for Jamie-Lynn was hilarious. Vince is non-existant in this one though, not that I'm complaining. He's the least interesting character in Entourage. Another thing, I HATE that chick Ashley. Can't stand that Miley Cyrus-on-crack character.

Comment

Last two episodes have been really good IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
        I love it. Drama begging for Jamie-Lynn was hilarious. Vince is non-existant in this one though, not that I'm complaining. He's the least interesting character in Entourage. Another thing, I HATE that chick Ashley. Can't stand that Miley Cyrus-on-crack character.
        That ashley chick is ugly,if i were the writers she would be gone and there would be more of sloans fine ass.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
          That ashley chick is ugly,if i were the writers she would be gone and there would be more of sloans fine ass.
          Sloan is beautiful, my dude. Love her.

Comment

na, its good......sure, seasons 2,3 and 4 are probably unsurpassable, but that doesnt mean this one's bad.....lmfao @ turtle on tom brady's nuts.....and drama with his delusions, lol......hope he gets fired soon, ni66a is supposed to fail at everything.....

Comment

I just cant bring myself to watch this show I dont like any of the actors except Emmanuelle Chriqui

Comment

I liked it when the first season came out, but that show has fallen off big time. I don't even watch it anymore because it's so whack.

Comment

I've never really watched it..but seen parts, it looks funny.

Comment

def not as good as all the other hbo shows that have been on tv
                    But I'll watch it. Drama is the best character he's so dumb it makes me laugh all the time.
                    Im glad they got rid of that dude dom. His character was only good in the wire.

Comment

Working...
                    X