No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce and his lies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zmlacksz View Post
    On that show with the Calzaghe weight lie he said Calzaghe was also angry and nervous becasue he was promoting. All of this from an interview he saw with the sound off.
    Who the **** other than bunce could make up that much bull**** from watching an interview with the sound off.

He speaks more **** than Bill O`reilly.

Comment

ahhh Bunce is cool. he is entertaining and passionate about the sport i love! What is not to like about the guy!? He says what he feels and sometimes its bollocks. but a former boxer who could KO most other journo's? i dont get whats not to like.

Comment

His weekly show is brilliant, I look forward to coming home from work on Thursday and watching it! He is very passionate about the sport and I like the way he showcases amateurs aswell as the pro game. I can see why people dont like him but he gets the thumbs up from me.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw83 View Post
          Bunce is alright by me,I can see why some people might find him annoying though
          yep i agree

Comment

Unlike Sky etc he actually talks about fighters from other channels too. OK, he speaks his mind and doesnt always get it right but who does? He puts on a boxing show every week for us fans and gets some great guests into the studio and on the phone. Some people just dont like him but I'd much rather have a pundit who knows the sport than some half wit who doesnt know his wbu from his wbc

Comment

Originally posted by kerrminator View Post
              Unlike Sky etc he actually talks about fighters from other channels too. OK, he speaks his mind and doesnt always get it right but who does? He puts on a boxing show every week for us fans and gets some great guests into the studio and on the phone. Some people just dont like him but I'd much rather have a pundit who knows the sport than some half wit who doesnt know his wbu from his wbc
              I agree, did you see Andy Kerr on Bunce's last show?.

When he was on the phone to Wlad:

"The heavyweight division is looking the best it's been in 15 years".

I cringed at that .

Comment

All about Andy doing the pint thing when talking about Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by ATFsven View Post
                  but a former boxer
                  I did nbot know the fat blob was a significant boxer. What did he win? the Central Division wooden spooon? Ain't no pie eating contest, lol.

who could KO most other journo's?

He would lose by decision to John Rawlings, never mind Claude Abrams.

Claude Abrams>>>>>>>>>>Rest of European boxing journo's

Comment

Buncey is tidy and is quite funny too and is knowlegde of all levels of boxing is fantastic. The boxing hour is a good watch gets loads of boxers on there fair play to setanta and the guy that presents is good too, they both work welll with each other.

Comment

I love Buncey, and his boxing hour is great for boxing. He talks about boxing on all levels and he plugs fighters regardless of what network they're on, so he's got more integrity than given credit for. Sure he exaggerates things sometimes and can blabber on a bit, that's cos he's passionate about the sport...I'd rather listen to Buncey 24/7 than hear 1 second of what that idiot Max Kellerman has to say.

Comment

Working...
                      X