No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley Ripped and Ready For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley Ripped and Ready For Pacquiao

Hollywood,Ca. --- Undefeated WBO World Welterweight champion Timothy Bradley gets his gloves laced by trainer Joel Diaz (L) during a tremendous turnout of press during media day Thursday at Fortune Gym for his eagerly-anticipated rematch against superstar Manny Pacquiao. Promoted by Top Rank®, in association with MP Promotions and Tecate, Pacquiao vs. Bradley 2 will take place, Saturday, April 12 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. It will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View® beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT. --- Photos by Chris Farina/ Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

Tim looks ready as always. I believe him when he says he's hungrier than Pac. I'll take Bradley via 115-113 UD.

Comment

i actually reallyyyy like bradley nd think hes a fighter w a great skill set, incredible heart nd a legit granite chin

watched him storm his way right through any nd every opponent out there, literally never ducked anybody, whoch is rare nowadays nd to think he still has his 0. he went 115-113 all w pac, prov nd marq.. pretty soon that 113 is gna be bradleys

its just too bad hes fightimg my man pac who should be putting bradleys lights out thos time around, the same way the loghts went out for the super bowl of last year lol

cant beieve he obtains that kinda body being a vegetarian. but im sure his genetics play a good role as well as getting supplements for thjngs he should be getting in his meat.

he so dam big between fights but is a vegetarian.. wouldnt be surprised if he used creatine to bulk nd he just runs miles nd miles nd diets to cut
      Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 04-03-2014, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Bradley always has one of the most shredded bods in boxing today. I wonder if he maintains it between fights?

Comment

Why wouldn't you take a picture of him from the front without his shirt off? I can't see his physique.

Comment

Bradley coming with that vegan power.

At least we know he built his physique cleanly since he's doing both the commission tests and VADA.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
              Bradley always has one of the most shredded bods in boxing today. I wonder if he maintains it between fights?
              He puts on a good amount of weight between fights. Especially after the 1st Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                He puts on a good amount of weight between fights. Especially after the 1st Pacquiao fight.
                Actual body fat or just naturally more water weight because there wouldn't be any need to dehydrate? He doesn't look like the kinda guy who'd straight-up fatten himself silly on a food excess like Hatton or JuanMa.

Comment

I told you Tim got something special for Pac this time. You will see Pac visibly hurt by Bradley's shots.

Comment

looking good champ

Comment

Working...
                    X