No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios Expects Another War, Will Look To KO Alvarado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios Expects Another War, Will Look To KO Alvarado

Former world lightweight champion Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios promised another war when he takes on Mike "Mile High" Alvarado for the second time on March 30 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas.

"I do not think this fight will be very different from the first. We both throw a lot of punches and we're two warriors who don't take a step back and look to knock our opponent out at all times," Rios said at the Fortune Gym in California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Back to back wars would be a great gift to the fans. Good luck to both men but I think Alvarado is gonna do better than last time.

Comment

technically Alvarado was boxing even in the first fight before he got stopped...that's the only reason he was winning on points...its not like he was just brawling with him and getting the better of the fight you know? Alvarado's idea of boxing is staying on the outside and throwing accurate heavy punches, Rios just managed to get inside those shots and hurt Mike with his own punches. Maybe he outboxes maybe he doesn't I personally don't see it going Alvarado's way

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
        technically Alvarado was boxing even in the first fight before he got stopped...that's the only reason he was winning on points...its not like he was just brawling with him and getting the better of the fight you know? Alvarado's idea of boxing is staying on the outside and throwing accurate heavy punches, Rios just managed to get inside those shots and hurt Mike with his own punches. Maybe he outboxes maybe he doesn't I personally don't see it going Alvarado's way
        Good post. I keep reading people posting that Alvarado will box this time and win the rematch, but he boxed the first time. Rios just closed the distance and KO'd him, which I fully expect him to do again.

Comment

Alavardo got stopped when he was boxing lol.

Rios is gonna stop him again, not much he can do unless he plans to tie up rios all night but weeks wont play that shit.

Comment

Working...
          X