No announcement yet.

Looks like Donaire is jumping to 126 without facing Mares or Rigo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
    i hope this is not true...it's just a rumor so far. but if donaire really goes up and fights chris john next then i will definitely be disappointed. it would be nice to see donaire fight chris john after he fights rigo, but if he flats out ducks rigo (mares fight can't be made because of gbp and top rank feud) to go up to 126 and fight chris john then that would be pretty lame.
    My respect to your comment..coming from you I am amazed...again my respect..I read in ********boxing a lot of Donaire fans saying that fight is ok..and it's...I will be happy if somebody take out the rat from the cave but if he make Vasquez and mathebula deserved for a shot he should let the WBA champion get a shot before jump out the division...happy new year!!..

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      Is this a BN24 article???
      not sure, it was written by chris williams i believe

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
        If not nonito who do you think Rigo must be fighting next.. ? ?
        theres not much left i think the only decent choices left for feb are Vic , Mares and Vasquez. Because all the other guys in the top 10 i have never even heard of.

Comment

Lmao... Chris John. Everything going as I said. I said he would go up and go for the weakest champ. I hope he makes me eat my own words tho.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
            theres not much left i think the only decent choices left for feb are Vic , Mares and Vasquez. Because all the other guys in the top 10 i have never even heard of.
            Lol..one is an old 118 lb many times beat@ 118..the other is coming of two looses, never wan against top ten, slapped by old fart arce(vasquez jr)..and the other Rigo alredy beat him(20-7) and is never going to happen in the pro because TR vs GB feud..

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Lmao... Chris John. Everything going as I said. I said he would go up and go for the weakest champ. I hope he makes me eat my own words tho.

Lol..me too....

Comment

Where do they get dangerous and Rigo in the same sentence? Im going to say this now Rigo is the most overhyped fighter since his countryman Lara. Hes pretty good but Nonito is box office. Nonito crushes Rigo in every asspect of boxing. But sometimes in this business perception is reality and Nonito is going to have to destroy this bum to quite the haters. Nobodies screaming for a Chris John vs Nonito fight. Although if Nonitos willing to travel to Indonesia, or where ever John is from, I bet they are willing to break Nonito off with some serious scratch. Otherwise whats the point really? I bet HBO doesnt want to put the boring John on their network even against Nonito. But money talks.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

John isn't the weakest champ. I also predicted that Donaire would move up, but I don't really have as much of a problem with it as I thought I would have. I guess its cuz the Rigo/Poonsawat fight didn't pop off, so now Nonito has the upper hand.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    John isn't the weakest champ. I also predicted that Donaire would move up, but I don't really have as much of a problem with it as I thought I would have. I guess its cuz the Rigo/Poonsawat fight didn't pop off, so now Nonito has the upper hand.
                    Yeap..I think Dib is weaker..but I m not sure...they both pretty weak..they should fight the top ranked in the division at least once a year..

Comment

The 2012 Duck of the Year going for the same award in 2013.

Comment

Working...
                      X