No announcement yet.

****The 2012 Boxingscene Makavelli Awards****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] ****The 2012 Boxingscene Makavelli Awards****

Back by popular demand/threats, its that time for our annual recognition thread in which i give kudos to the posters who have entertained me

I have been a little out of the loop due to work and other **** so i might have missed some things that went on in 2012...however, i did spend enough time on the 'scene in 2012 to come up with something for you guys...this is being done on the fly since the only time i have to put this together is right now...while i wait for my laundry

so let's get this show on the road as i present to you The 2012 Makavelli Awards;

The Noob Of The Year: Jose830. I really have to give it up to this guy...the first time i noticed him, he was complaining about getting red K...as we all know, the lifespan of a noob crying about Karma is probably around less than a month...they either give up posting because of that glowing red bar or they can't find the thief/reset feature then they disappear...or make another alt...but not Jose...he stuck to his guns and now look at him...all in the green and is actually one of the nicer dudes in the lounge...true character has been rewarded in boxingscene...who knew that was possible...lets all congratulate Jose by giving him red K....im kidding...Jose, whoever gives you red after this is a ****

The I Wish He Had A Diary Instead Of A Computer Award: Larryx. Seriously Dickey, we dont need to know that you dont like Cheerios or dont like that they're playing Roots on BET or what a fart would smell like in outer space. Make a 'Larry's Random Thoughts' thread and lets keep all our musings in there...i'll even ask the mods to sticky it...make it entertaining like Drunk Lang and you might have your very own ATG thread...put all your Floyd dry-humping posts in there too

The Most Underrated Poster Award: IronDanHamza. the dude knows his stuff...if you want an unbiased exchanged of opinions on a wide array of boxing topics, Dan is more than willing...people get too caught up with him being a Floyd nuthugger that they overlook what he brings to the table...Dan is proof that you CAN be a Floyd fan and be actually smart...great insights, interesting wit...Dan is a solid, underrated poster that needs to take a bow

The Please Never Make A Dome Thread Ever Again Award: TriggerHappy. this toe loving black supremacist started a dome thread with something like 'I dont like you, you're mean to me'. It made me wanna log out and never look in that part of the forum for the rest of my life...i've seen weak attempts at flaming but this one was bottom of the barrel...like a rated G attempt at spitting fire...i'm glad many of the Dome veterans dont post here anymore and didn't see what a once glorious place of PWN reduced to 'i dont like you, you're mean to me'...Trigger, you talking about McDonalds had more venom...no more dome entries please

The Where The Hell Did He Go Award:Midnight Special. my all time favorite redneck was once a prominent figure on this site...he was active in NSB, then was delegated to the lounge, and now has completely fallen off the face of the planet. Ive checked all the Alabama newspapers to see if there were any trailer park shootings and nothing...if you guys see Midnight, tell him i'll make him a mayo sandwich if he comes back...i'll even rock a sleeveless flannel shirt in his honor if he graces this site with his presence again

The Coolest Cat To Shoot The **** With Award: DUBBZ. great opinions, mellow attitude, rarely gets into arguments...i've seen people try to go after Dubbz and he just shakes it off and comes back with something smooth...quick to diffuse any situation and a real pleasure to talk to on this site. Take a bow, Dubbz, you've become one of the key figures in the lounge..well done, pare

The Most Heartbreaking Year For Rooting Award: your very own Makavelli. 2012 sucked major balls for me...first the Lakers getting bounced by OKC, then the Dodgers not doing squat, then my sorry ass Raiders, USC, PAC getting robbed then put to sleep, the Lakers and this pathetic start...the only bright spot was the LA Kings but that was followed up with a f0cking lockout.The Donkeys are good again, the Giants won the world series again. Fighters i hate (Broner and Garcia) kept winning. I hated 2012...my liver hated 2012...let's all hope my teams get better in 2013...i've sorely missed talking ****

The WTF-Jerry Springer Award: Boss Lady, Vers, Timmy.
    Last night was the first time i got a clue of what happened and it was funny, sad and disturbing all at the same time...that situation was one of the weirdest clusterf0cks i've seen in the 9 years i've been on forums...i hope you guys get your **** together...drop your lawsuits, leave each other alone and try to make 2013 better...that was some major **** i read...i come to the lounge looking to laugh, that one had enough drama for a full Jerry Springer season

The Best Mod Fit For Section Award: The Bringer. Let's face it guys, this lounge is full of smut, off-the-wall thoughts and it needed at moderator with the right temperament to handle it...someone with a firm, yet understanding pimp hand...i like how we have a Mod that not everyone gets along with...it adds to the spice that is The Lounge...sometimes when posters are promoted to Modhood, they get neutered and muted...not Bringer...he's the still the same loveable prick...except now, he can f0ck with your threads...it was a great move for this site

The Avatar Of The Year: AIHolmes. Do i really need to explain this one? everytime i see him post, i enable avatars...even when im in the office...there was another dude, pesticid, that had an awesome avatar but AIHolmes has been getting praise for his avatar for years...it's about time he received some recognition for that wonderful piece of looping art...keep bouncing away in 2013 and never change that avy, thank you

The Pathetic **** Of The Year Award: There's a few candidates in NSB...guys like Frank Ducketts, Check_Hooks and others but this one goes out to WESS. This c0cksucker will complain about PAC fans then immediately run to the pinoy lounge and ask for green K...even Burner in his heyday didn't stoop that low...Wess make me wish i could kill people thru the computer...may someone steal Wess' computer or may he lose wifi signal for all of 2013

The Most Anticipated Fight That Wont Happen Award: PB32 and LarryX. there has been talks of Larry and PB32 fighting in Vegas, Larry flying to Dublin...there's a thread everyday about how much they want to whoop each other's asses and how it's gonna happen but we all know it wont...it's kinda sad...i would honestly drive out to Vegas to see that...let's all do our part and keep egging them on guys...hopefully, we can get a WorldStarHipHop video out of this...this would make my 2013 happy

The Most Played Out Joke Award: Derranged being Jewish and Derranged using Chinese jokes. Please let these jokes die and be never heard again...we need new material...these need to be put to bed

alright boys...i told you i didnt have much...and my laundry is finally done so i can start getting ready for this chrismas eve party...as with my other awards threads, dont like these? make your own

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year...drink til you f0ckers puke

First...........

Comment

Lol, i got red k'd when i first joined for telling the pac stans that mayweather taps pacquiaos ass. Look at me now, on top of the world!

Never complained tho. Just holding a grudge, waiting until the moment that i cross paths with these mutha****as in an alley.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        First...........
        EDIT- loled @ description of trigg, the heartbreaking loses of your teams and pac which I share and the pathetic **** award for wess hahaha.

Comment

i wondering when this was coming, i didn't think u were gonna do it this year

Comment

My Chinese jokes are gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              My Chinese jokes are old.

i know......

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                i wondering when this was coming, i didn't think u were gonna do it this year
                The thread also caught me by surprise.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                My Chinese jokes are gold.
                Red is rike this,Red is rike that. I berieve I can fry. You think its gold? Go home and get drunk.

Comment

Appreciate being mentioned....but if ya'll want some entertainment and wanna see a b1tch get knocked the fuck out then be in Vegas in June or log on to see the footage..cause if that b1tch shows imma break his damn face......and Boxingscene is my diary Mak..without ya'll i'd be back in Lakeside,seriously i come here to vent

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X