No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: I Won't Take My Foot off The Gas With Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley: I Won't Take My Foot off The Gas With Pacquiao

This is the same old song and dance for Shane Mosley.

In his eighteenth year as a professional and heading into his twenty-first world title fight, the atmosphere surrounding his bout this weekend with WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao is something he is all too accustomed to. Maybe that's why, in going up against the man considered the world's best fighter and being looked at as an underdog yet again, that the Pomona, California star shows no signs of intimidation or fear.

In giving his assessment of the 5'6 Pacquiao, Mosley noted that his stature is the last thing he would ever be concerned with as he spoke during today's press conference for his May 7th bout. [Click Here To Read More]

No, you'll just run out of gas, Shane. The way you've been driving...

Comment

Originally posted by Jabroni View Post
      No, you'll just run out of gas, Shane. The way you've been driving...
      haha, this. ^^^

Comment

lets hope he goes for the ko forst 6 rounds, make it entertaining

Comment

The reason floyd is pulling for shane is so that he does his dirty work for him. I dont hate floyd i actually do like him as a fighter and as a person but we know this is why he is supporting shane.

Comment

Originally posted by Masheen View Post
            The reason floyd is pulling for shane is so that he does his dirty work for him. I dont hate floyd i actually do like him as a fighter and as a person but we know this is why he is supporting shane.
            I like turtles, see what just happened there, neither one of us were talking about the subject at hand.

Comment

Oh yes you will, Shane.

Comment

this is nothing but propaganda to get pacmans mind on a different style

i see shane buying into fighting a smart and controlled fight with a slow

pace..

naz mentioned on the last 360 about getting shane to finally buy into the

gameplan

this is a good sign for a competitive fight, not one where shane gasses out

early

i think shane realized he has to fight differently like hopkins does, but can

still win and be effective...

Comment

I hope so Shane...

..your mind probably won't but your body would. Shane vs. Jr. was a sleeper, I wonder how Shane vs. Pac will turn out.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                    this is nothing but propaganda to get pacmans mind on a different style

i see shane buying into fighting a smart and controlled fight with a slow

pace..

naz mentioned on the last 360 about getting shane to finally buy into the

gameplan

this is a good sign for a competitive fight, not one where shane gasses out

early

i think shane realized he has to fight differently like hopkins does, but can

still win and be effective...
                    great observation, dude

Comment

Working...
                    X