No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather-Robert Guerrero Lands on BoxNation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather-Robert Guerrero Lands on BoxNation

Boxing superstar Floyd “Money” Mayweather returns to the Channel of Champions BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546) which has secured the LIVE U.K. rights to his WBC Welterweight World Championship clash against Robert “The Ghost” Guerrero at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nev. on Saturday 4th May.

Eight-Time and Five Division World Champion Floyd Mayweather, recognized as the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world today, will have first fight of the year in a highly-anticipated clash against the man called the “The Ghost” who himself is a six-time world champion in four weight divisions.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hate this shet, Since Mayweather became famous over here now his fights are not on regular SKYSPORTS, I don't pay for fights so I would download it and watch it the next day.

Comment

whoop, no shelling out for crappy Primetime.

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      I hate this shet, Since Mayweather became famous over here now his fights are not on regular SKYSPORTS, I don't pay for fights so I would download it and watch it the next day.
      eesh, Sky hasn't had a Mayweather fight since Mosley.

-Ortiz, Primetime
      -Cotto, BoxNation
      -Guerrero, BoxNation

i'm happy, i like to see the lion's share of the big overseas fights go to a dedicated boxing station.

maybe time to switch from a Sky subscription to a BN one? i'm guessing the EPL coverage is more important to you, though. footy fans, smh lol

Comment

another cheap fake boxing fan.

Comment

Can't wait, BoxNation doesn't disappoint when it comes to fights from the States. I think they're showing the Bradley fight tonight aswell.

Now that some of their domestic fighters have jumped ship they're left with more of a budget for stateside cards which I prefer anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
            whoop, no shelling out for crappy Primetime.

eesh, Sky hasn't had a Mayweather fight since Mosley.

-Ortiz, Primetime
            -Cotto, BoxNation
            -Guerrero, BoxNation

i'm happy, i like to see the lion's share of the big overseas fights go to a dedicated boxing station.

maybe time to switch from a Sky subscription to a BN one? i'm guessing the EPL coverage is more important to you, though. footy fans, smh lol
            Yea I know, am definitely not paying for boxingnation. All sports should be on SKYSPORTS that am paying for already, paying for boxingnation would make it impossible to see boxing on SKYSPORTS again.

Originally posted by flint View Post
            another cheap fake boxing fan.
            Yes moron, am cheap like that..

Comment

Yea I know, am definitely not paying for boxingnation. All sports should be on SKYSPORTS that am paying for already, paying for boxingnation would make it impossible to see boxing on SKYSPORTS again.
              How would paying for BN make it impossible to see boxing on SkySports? I hardly think paying an extra tener a month is that big a deal for all the boxing you get to see. Sky's biggest cards of the year (Froch vs Kessler) is on PPV you gonna stream that too?

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                How would paying for BN make it impossible to see boxing on SkySports? I hardly think paying an extra tener a month is that big a deal for all the boxing you get to see. Sky's biggest cards of the year (Froch vs Kessler) is on PPV you gonna stream that too?
                £10 multiply by X = thousands or millions. And whoever said anything about streaming? Am downloading the fight next day, Am not paying for any PPV after paying for a sporting subscription. No need for anyone to get sensitive over that.

Comment

£10 multiply by X = thousands or millions. And whoever said anything about streaming? Am downloading the fight next day, Am not paying for any PPV after paying for a sporting subscription. No need for anyone to get sensitive over that.

Simmer down no one is getting sensetive. If people don't subscribe to other sports channels like ESPN or BN it's no one else's business. What I'm trying to figure out is why paying for BN make it impossible to watch boxing on SkySports like you claim.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                    Simmer down no one is getting sensetive. If people don't subscribe to other sports channels like ESPN or BN it's no one else's business. What I'm trying to figure out is why paying for BN make it impossible to watch boxing on SkySports like you claim.
                    Am calm couldn't be better, if nobody subscribe and pay Boxingnation then SKYSPORTS would have no choice but to put those fights on SKYSPORTS 1,2,3 or 4 like they use to do years before, Why would they when they can get people to pay an extra £10 per month to watch it on primetime or boxingnation? If they get their budget and priorities right then boxingnation should be free.

Comment

Working...
                    X