No announcement yet.

Vanes ''Boxing World Make It Known I Want Angullo''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $mannyFresh View Post
    Everyone takes risks in their lives. An illegal immigrant is 95% of the time someone who had to risk their freedom to be able to feed their family.

Nothing wrong with protecting our borders but the real issues in the USA get ignored because the public gets distracted by smaller issues like immigration, gay marriage, and abortion.
    I agree,Illegal immigration is not that big of a problem.But its still a law,All
    countries have these exact same law.U.S needs to focus on these
    corrupt politcians,Buisnessmen.And getting jobs going

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
      Vanes was offered three times more than he gets in all of his fights... but now he wants even more? but why? if hes gonna "box his ears off" then why doesnt he take the fight and just get a mega fight with canelo...

poosy for reals
      All depends on who you believe. There has also been rumored that he was offered just barely more than what he got for fighting Joe Greene on HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by $mannyFresh View Post
        Everyone takes risks in their lives. An illegal immigrant is 95% of the time someone who had to risk their freedom to be able to feed their family.

Nothing wrong with protecting our borders but the real issues in the USA get ignored because the public gets distracted by smaller issues like immigration, gay marriage, and abortion.
        Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        I agree,Illegal immigration is not that big of a problem.But its still a law,All
        countries have these exact same law.U.S needs to focus on these
        corrupt politcians,Buisnessmen.And getting jobs going
        I agree with both of you guys.

Comment

Working...
        X