• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol this guy should not be talking. You lost to Jason ****in Litzau. GTFO

Comment

Mikey Garcia destroys this bum.

Comment

lol sorry bro, but you wouldn't last 6 rounds with Mikey.

Comment

CC best stick w/the 1 dimensional Simion as Mikey will b 2 much 4 him...

Comment

Caballero is an average fighter. He used to be decent. I remember the ultimate hype that he got after the Molitor win. He then "beat" Mathebula in a fight in which he should have lost, he was even knocked down and it was not called. It was in Panama though, so that explains the SD. Then he loses to a pretty average fighter like Jason Litzau.

Garcia takes care of Caballero with ease.

Comment

I actually used to be a fan of this guy but he never fights he just talks **** now! Start fighting and STFU! Garcia doesn't have to fight you it would be a backstep!

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                Lol this guy should not be talking. You lost to Jason ****in Litzau. GTFO
                Litzau can be a good fighter though try not to bash him too much. He's had decent performances and he's also been KO'd but I like Litzau he's fun to watch and does have some skill!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  cab is done .. mikey beats his ass
                  Yeah, that's what you said about Pacquiao Marquez and look what happened. Your hero was ktfo face first pissing on himself!

Comment

Working...
                  X