No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video Exclusive: Judah, Garcia Nearly Brawl After Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
    the fact is that some people don't like garcia so even if he does nothing wrong people will find fault because they don't like his antics but in my oppinion angel didn't do or say anything wrong before zab got up out his seat
    You dont find it wrong for a guy who has never boxed before, has never accomplished anything in life and living off his son is allowed to talk trash to a former world champion? Im not a big Zab fan either but I got to side with him on this one. Zab is a poser but Angel is even a bigger poser.

Did you see how the guy was acting when they were in the lobby and less media there? He is a fake and only did that cause he know it would be contained. Angel is an old man who still acts like a gangster.

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
      You dont find it wrong for a guy who has never boxed before, has never accomplished anything in life and living off his son is allowed to talk trash to a former world champion? Im not a big Zab fan either but I got to side with him on this one. Zab is a poser but Angel is even a bigger poser.

Did you see how the guy was acting when they were in the lobby and less media there? He is a fake and only did that cause he know it would be contained. Angel is an old man who still acts like a gangster.
      no i don't have a problem with a trainer pointing out reasons why he thinks his fighter will win.you have to be a former fighter to tell someone else that their fighter will beat you?even in the hood if someone for example a female is talking **** do you put hands on her?most likely no, you will tell her go get your man or go get her brother if a teenage kid is bein disrespectful you will tell him to go get his father so you could whoop his ass and i don't see this situation as being no different angel is talking **** but danny is the one who is going to have to hold it down

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        It was a press conference, you know that thing where people say **** they don't mean in order to get attention from the media and sell tickets? Why get mad at a guy for saying something he probably doesn't even mean? Waste of time and energy.
        Fighters, not trainers and even if the odd trainer has an opinion they don't behave in the inciting manner Angel Garcia does.

Zab didn't even get mad initially he stood up and gave Angel some back, it was Garcia Sr. who couldn't take it and started insulting Judah.

Personally, I don't think Angel gives a fcuk about the media or selling tickets, the guy just can't help running his mouth and uses these press conferences as a platform to get noticed. It's all about him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Fighters, not trainers and even if the odd trainer has an opinion they don't behave in the inciting manner Angel Garcia does.

Zab didn't even get mad initially he stood up and gave Angel some back, it was Garcia Sr. who couldn't take it and started insulting Judah.

Personally, I don't think Angel gives a fcuk about the media or selling tickets, the guy just can't help running his mouth and uses these press conferences as a platform to get noticed. It's all about him.
          i agree with that but there was nothing angel said before that incident that was disrespctful but i do find it funny how you don't see a problem with zab getting up in angels face yet you seem to have such a problem with what angel said. for the record i feel like there was no reason for zab to get up and angel didn't have to react the way he did

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

Trainers talk **** all the time, Floyd Sr dissed Pac non stop before the Hatton fight (and even after).

Zab wasn't mad when he stood up but he got mad real quick and all Angel said was "it don't matter" is that an insult? Zab started yelling and banging his chest for no reason and Angel just responded by raising his voice too. Angel was calmly dissing Zab until Zab upped the ante.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Trainers talk **** all the time, Floyd Sr dissed Pac non stop before the Hatton fight (and even after).

Zab wasn't mad when he stood up but he got mad real quick and all Angel said was "it don't matter" is that an insult? Zab started yelling and banging his chest for no reason and Angel just responded by raising his voice too. Angel was calmly dissing Zab until Zab upped the ante.
              exactly angel was talking very calm and just pointing out reasons why he feels his son would win.if anyone should have a problem with what angel said it should be vernon paris

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                exactly angel was talking very calm and just pointing out reasons why he feels his son would win.if anyone should have a problem with what angel said it should be vernon paris
                BOOM!!!! ...real talk!!!

Comment

Working...
                X