Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson, Hunter Applaud The IBF For Khan's Appeal Bust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peterson, Hunter Applaud The IBF For Khan's Appeal Bust

WBA/IBF junior welterweight champion Lamont Peterson (30-1, 15KOs), and his manager/trainer Barry Hunter, are flying sky high after Friday's ruling by the International Boxing Federation (IBF).

[Click Here To Read More]

you lost brah

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      WBA/IBF junior welterweight champion Lamont Peterson (30-1, 15KOs), and his manager/trainer Barry Hunter, are flying sky high after Friday's ruling by the International Boxing Federation (IBF).

[Click Here To Read More]
      There was really no basis for the appeal.Khan lost simple as,the earlier he gets his head out of his a*ss the better

Comment

Let's see if Peterson will humor Khan and give him a rematch. I don't really see any other options that can be more lucrative than that.

Comment

Anyone heard anything from Khan yet? Those are going to be some entertaining quotes! I love Khan tears, he makes me laugh, such a child.

Comment

I bet petterson fights judah

for sum reason io think petterson will opt to fight judah instead of khan.

Comment

Peterson's team said whatever makes business sense (money) they will fight. Let's face it, last week he made $650k which was by far his biggest payday & now he's offered $1 mil. No one else in the division will even make him close to $650k, let alone $1 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                There was really no basis for the appeal.Khan lost simple as,the earlier he gets his head out of his a*ss the better
                But but but they said he won before the announcement!
                They must be cheating!
                lol, but seriously... he's embarrassing himself now.
                If he makes, cheated not defeated shirts, ima laugh soooo damn hard

Comment

Hs goldenboy won any appeals except for Hopkins?

Comment

Much Props to the IBF for not being Intimidated into overturning the Decision. GBP is down to their Last Golden Goose and with the Amount of MOney they are throwing around for a rematch, its becoming Evident they are in Panic Mode. Peterson has a world of Options ahead of him but theres a Million and 1 reasons he should take the Rematch with Khan, instead of avenging his only Defeat. Dont get me wrong, Khan is a TOOL, that fights like a Woman to this Mexican Fight Fan but a MILLION Dollars is a million Dollars. And the Other reason is Tim Bradley. Timmy is not Khan and will not RUN or be beaten with Pressure only. As much as i like Peterson as a fighter, Bradley is a much Tougher Matchup to win than would be fighting Amir Khan. And did i Mention that Peterson would get a Million Dollars?? Thats alot of Money to a Guy who was the 10/1 Underdog. All joking aside, it will be hard to Pass up that Kind of Money but Peterson has shown in the Past he will Not WHore himself to any Fighter or Promoter. I would Whore Myself in Heartbeat for a Million Dollars and im Talking Delahoya Whoring...with Pictures in stockings and everything... but thats a different story for a different Site.

Comment

Working...
                    X