• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      Our classic gif

Comment

Nadal will be the GOAT when it's all said and done. 7 slams by 23 for fuck sake and Federer won't be able to get out of Rafa's pocket either.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
          Nadal will be the GOAT when it's all said and done. 7 slams by 23 for fuck sake and Federer won't be able to get out of Rafa's pocket either.
          Nah his body will only hold up for a couple more years with the style that he plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
            I don't see Rafa winning as many Slams as Federer.

He will most likely win a few more French Opens though. The man is a straight up ****ing beast on the clay. Brutal **** to watch.

Wimbeldon should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
              Nah his body will only hold up for a couple more years with the style that he plays.
              I think he has learned to manage his physical workload a little better since his severe knee injury problems. While it will be harder the older he gets he should have a reasonably long career.

Comment

He is just keeping it warm for Murray.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
                  He is just keeping it warm for Murray.
                  How funny is how rubbish Andy is at the moment? Throwing little hissy fits and **** as well.

Immature **** belongs on the womens tour. Hits like one and acts like one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                    I don't think his knees will be as much as an issue to him as everyone thought they would be, including me.

His style of play has chnged. He keeps points short as possible now whereas a few years ago every point would be a 25+ shot rally.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                      How funny is how rubbish Andy is at the moment? Throwing little hissy fits and **** as well.

Immature **** belongs on the womens tour. Hits like one and acts like one.
                      Oh sheeet! that is surely deserving of a ban; quite sickening!

He is playing ****e though, quite correct. The Muzza of old would have destroyed Berdych, yet this year he just gives up without a fight. I was screaming at the TV it was that bad. Can't see him having a good run at Wimbledon either, sadly.

So is Sam Stosur part British? that choke job on Saturday was Tim Henmanesque.

Comment

Working...
                      X