Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Ordered UFC 114 Tonight...And Really? This Is What They Say Is Taking Over Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta wonder about a sport that has two grown men in speedos hugging for twenty minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Gotta wonder about a sport that has two grown men in speedos hugging for twenty minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
        Good to see we have the forum police letting us know which section threads belong in. I heard someone posted a boxing history thread in the video trading block section. Why don't you check that out you nerd.
        I got a better idea.....why don't you PM me telling me what you would do to my **** with your mouth and some ice cubes, to appease me for the insult of posting this wreaking garbage in the wrong section.

Sounds like a plan to my sweety.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
          Well I feel bad for you. You got ripped off. Learn your lesson and stream next time lol.
          LOL hahahahah! Have some sympathy for his wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            I got a better idea.....why don't you PM me telling me what you would do to my **** with your mouth and some ice cubes, to appease me for the insult of posting this wreaking garbage in the wrong section.

And i'm supposed to be the maricon? Now i know why you're so heated about this thread....Only a fruit cake would take a thread criticizing 2 men hugging eachother for 15 minutes so personal.

Comment

Originally posted by Orale Vato View Post
              stop your goddamn whining. UFC/MMA is great and so was this card. When was the last time you saw Tim Duncan and Tony Parker at a boxing event? Or when was the last time you saw boxing apparel being sold at stores at the mall. UFC/MMA does a great job of marketing.
              Who cares about Tim Duncan & Tony Parker? With them in attendance is that supposed to make the sport better or something? Typical comeback from a UFC fan, always talking about marketing and clothes... I didint know Boxing was supposed to be a fashion show or something..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
                And i'm supposed to be the maricon? Now i know why you're so heated about this thread....Only a fruit cake would take a thread criticizing 2 men hugging eachother for 15 minutes so personal.
                Yes, you are and I am glad you understand and accept this now and take it well. You will need an ability to take things well from now on

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  Back in the pride days the **** was very entertaining,not anymore way to much humping against the cage,next event i probably will not even waste my time looking for streams.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Travieso_805 View Post
                    Who cares about Tim Duncan & Tony Parker? With them in attendance is that supposed to make the sport better or something? Typical comeback from a UFC fan, always talking about marketing and clothes... I didint know Boxing was supposed to be a fashion show or something..
                    Tim Duncan??? who da **** is that???

that ****ing mma fanboy obviously didn't see the celebs in the Mayweather vs Mosley fight....

HAHAHHAHAHAH

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

Comment

Working...
                      X