Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your WORST MOMENTS involving your FAVORITE Boxer..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your WORST MOMENTS involving your FAVORITE Boxer..

I remember pacquiao Morales two.. and how it was such a shock seen Erik go down, during that match i got up and yelled at Erik 'why do u keep leaning ****en forward" ????? he was taking all this unneccessary punishment and he kept doing that, it took me few years to get over that match but eventually i did..

what are your WORST moments involving your favorite Boxer?? it could be headlines, or doings OUTSIDE of the ring, anything is acceptable..

garcia khan...i knew it was gonna end up bad when khan was trading with him and not boxing

Comment

When Roy got KO'd by Tarver... **** had me speechless! I wish he would've got KO'd by Lewis at heavyweight instead.

And for a couple seconds during the 2nd rd of Mosley vs Mayweather... the 1st hard shot didn't bother me but when Mosley buckled Floyd's knees on the 2nd hard shot it made me gasp. When Floyd recovered instantly and came right back at Mosley I knew that Floyd was damn near unstoppable in any weight he campaigns at. I'm sure that moment made the Pac fanboys get a boner until they saw how pissed Floyd got after that and the way he dominated the fight.

Comment

July 26th 2008..

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
          July 26th 2008..
          This ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
            July 26th 2008..
            Same here bro. That day lives in Cotto fan infamy.

Comment

Tito-Hopkins

Comment

SRL coming out of retirement. SRL coming out of retirement Again.

Comment

Morales vs Pacquaio two. Man that was hard to watch for me it was like watching my hero fall, a piece of me fall.

Comment

Fernando vargas vs Tito Trinidad 12th round.

Comment

Working...
                    X