Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Anybody Giving Dawson A Chance Against Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yeah, it's a 50/50 fight to me. I haven't seen Ward face anybody with the speed and skills of Dawson, it'll be a good one. Everybody is ready to hand the p4p torch over to Ward already but Dawson might have something to say about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
      yep. i don't know even know why he's considered the underdog.
      I can see him slightly under because its in Wards hometown, but 2 1/2 underdog and could be 3 by fight time.. I'm putting on my money on Dawson..

Comment

Dawson is a super fighter so is Ward. Dawson has a good chance here and this is Ward's most dangerous fight to date. He should be given a lot of credit for taking this fight.

Comment

both guys deserve credit for this fight

isn't this what you hammer canelo so hard for not doing?

time to start banging pots and pans together and sh#t. kick up a little dust.

Comment

50/50 fight ahora

Comment

I think it is a 50/50 fight as well, I have no clue how this fight will play out but I do think it will be a much better fight then SOME fans are giving it credit for

Comment

It's an even fight IMO. Can't wait for it. I don't see how anyone could have a problem with this fight, it's the best against the best. I want to say I think Dawson will pull out the win but I gotta wait until the weight in before I make my pick

Comment

The weight will probably be too much for Dawson. He's already a lean muscular guy at light heavy and his body is used to being at a certain weight before a fight. I think Dawson is banking on Ward not being a big puncher but the guy is physically strong and rough. I can see Chad hitting a wall around the 6th round and resorting to looking for 1 big shot at a time from that point on.

Comment

Yeah, he definitely has a chance.

Can't wait for this fight.

Comment

My first prediction was Ward in a fight that will not be dominated by any of them, I was also leaning towards a draw. I wholeheartedly go with a draw. I just can't see either fighter being dominated.

Comment

Working...
                      X