No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
    I'm eating now at least and just reading.
    Atleast one of is. I'm ****in starvin and chow aint for another couple of hours. But if they gave me a glass of Crown, I think it'd gladly shut my stomach the **** up from growlin. How you been R-Dub bruh?

Comment

• Sup peoples?

I come bearing gifts!

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Still hanging in there, Chief.
        I expected nothin less homie, you been puttin in boucoup work since the holidays. Where's that other ****in derelict, who takes hiatus' long enough to call a gotdamn coast guard to call off searchin for him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          Sup peoples?

I come bearing gifts!

I think that just brought a tear to my eye, or I just broke wind again in this wooden ass box I been callin home for the last 8 plus months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            I expected nothin less homie, you been puttin in boucoup work since the holidays. Where's that other ****in derelict, who takes hiatus' long enough to call a gotdamn coast guard to call off searchin for him?
            You know it, Chief. I slowed down on the brew a lot last year, but since my birthday the 19th of last month, I've been going hard pretty much every night or every other night. I'll be tapering it off shortly, but not before you get your ass back home where you belong.

As for that "other" guy - Still M.I.A. The more things change, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              I think that just brought a tear to my eye, or I just broke wind again in this wooden ass box I been callin home for the last 8 plus months.
              Bunch of dudes in a sandbox for 6 months sounds like a recipe for disaster man

You got kids waiting for you when you get home my man?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                You know it, Chief. I slowed down on the brew a lot last year, but since my birthday the 19th of last month, I've been going hard pretty much every night or every other night. I'll be tapering it off shortly, but not before you get your ass back home where you belong.

As for that "other" guy - Still M.I.A. The more things change, right?
                Happy belated my good man. And goin home is so close I can damn near reach out and grab that hoe. Yea, that other guy had me worried, I thought I was gonna have to search the California justice dept. mug shot photos for him or somethin. Glad to see his ass on this muther****er, still crazier than cat **** dipped in formaldehyde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  Bunch of dudes in a sandbox for 6 months sounds like a recipe for disaster man

You got kids waiting for you when you get home my man?

Believe it or not GC you right it can be. And there's so much that most folks dont take into consideration in regards to re-integrating back into "regular" society. I hope I keep the same type of patience I had before I left.

Not yet bruh, but the Mrs already know, she finna catch the blues in the boom-boom room. And thats where it ALL starts.

Comment

• Let's just hope that crazy bastard doesn't shirk his posting duties and disappear for another 8 months.

Your "welcome home" party thread will likely be my last bout with the bottle for a while, by that point I will have hit it hard for 2 months straight, so I'll need the break. My liver ain't what it used to be.

Comment

• You plan on keeping in touch with your men after you return home, Chief? Or are you the type who prefers the clean break before moving towards the next phase in life?

Comment

Working...
                      X