Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's more deserving of a rematch : Morales or Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither! Let Joan Guzman get a shot at Danny Garcia!

Comment

Not sure how it was a one sided fight. khan won every minute of every round up until that left hook caught him.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
        Not sure how it was a one sided fight. khan won every minute of every round up until that left hook caught him.
        Lol ok probably not, did you even watch it? Khan won the first 2 rounds, then was KNOCKED DOWN in the 3rd, and twice in the 4th. Sounds like he sure dominated every minute of every round until that fatal left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by raf727 View Post
          Lol ok probably not, did you even watch it? Khan won the first 2 rounds, then was KNOCKED DOWN in the 3rd, and twice in the 4th. Sounds like he sure dominated every minute of every round until that fatal left hook.
          So you agree? He was winning until the knock down.

Comment

I voted Morales. He is way past prime and it's now or never for him. Khan is very young and can rematch Garcia anytime. Morales put up a better fight and I think he gave Garcia a shot at his tittle so Garcia would be returning the favor. I am happy Morales is getting a nice payday and a chance to win the tittle. He deseves it. Good for Garcia. Lots of big money fights out there for Khan.

Comment

isnt it obvious

Comment

Working...
              X