No announcement yet.

Kim K Cheating on Kris Humphries?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim K Cheating on Kris Humphries?

Kim Kardashian is upset that InTouch decided to print a story claiming that she cheated on her fiance with NFL player Bret Lockett. She's trying to sue the magazine:

TMZ has obtained a demand letter, written by Kim's lawyer, threatening "In Touch" that if it ran the cheating story Kim would take legal action. The letter put "In Touch" on notice ... the cheating allegations "are, at a minimum, damaging, defamatory, and an invasion of her privacy."

Nevertheless, "In Touch" is publishing the story in its new issue. In the story, Lockett is quoted, saying, "I knew this was a game to her, and this is what she does." Lockett adds, "She pursued me."

Kim Kardashian's attorney sent a letter to New England Patriots safety Bret Lockett, warning that a lawsuit will be filed if he does not retract his allegations that the two had a long-distance affair, TMZ reported Thursday.

On Wednesday, the 24-year-old Lockett backed up an In Touch magazine story about Kardashian's alleged cheating on her fiancé, New Jersey Nets forward Kris Humphries.

Lockett told TMZ he had physical evidence of the five-month-long affair with the E! reality star, which reportedly did not include any physical contact between the two. The article claimed the two "sexted" and that Kardashian sent an explicit photo of herself to Lockett.

Kardashian, 30, has vehemently denied the report, claiming she has never met Lockett and never had any such contact with him.

"To put it very plainly and clearly, and as Mr. Lockett knows, there is not now, and never has been such a relationship," said Kardashian's attorney Michael Kump, adding, "Ms. Kardashian does not know and has never even met Mr. Lockett."

In a letter sent to Lockett, and published by TMZ, Kardashian demands an apology and a retraction of the statements by Lockett, saying the claims are "an attempt to garner publicity, including to promote his musical aspirations."

The attorney's letter demands Lockett, "immediately cease and desist from making, giving, publishing, disseminating, and/or distributing any and all further statements, remarks or comments regarding Ms. Kardashian and any purported relationship between Mr. Lockett and Ms. Kardashian."

Kardashian's lawyers had earlier demanded In Touch not publish the story, warning that if they did, it would be at their "legal risk and peril."

In Touch apparently ignored the letter and Wednesday published a cover story with the headline, "STOP THE WEDDING! KIM CAUGHT CHEATING!"

Shortly after the article was published, Kardashian wrote a post on her Celebuzz blog claiming Lockett was making it all up.

"This guy should be ashamed of himself. Calling up a magazine and making up an entirely fake story in a sad attempt to ruin my relationship!?!?! It's just shameful and this guy should feel ashamed and humiliated," she wrote.

"Is this your pathetic attempt for attention? I'll be damned if anyone, especially some loser I've never even met, is going to try to come between Kris and I."

In an interview with NESN.com published Wednesday, Lockett insisted the magazine article was true.

"I'm saying the story in the tabloid is true, and that my relationship with Kim is true as well," Lockett said.

Lockett, who played in college at UCLA, has played sparingly since joining the Patriots in 2009, and missed the entire 2010 season with a chest injury.

yea its kinda hard to cheat when you got fuucking cameras following you 24/7. dumb biittch.

Comment

who cares- those two can pretty much **** anyone they want

Comment

1 star thread. No pics of Kimmay...

Comment

Kim is an overrated, talentless whore!!

Comment

I guess that's what happens when you're a lousy bench player haha.

Comment

What do you expect, isn't this bird only famous for making a sex video?

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                What do you expect, isn't this bird only famous for making a sex video?
                She has her own show that I regularly watch, its pretty cool.

And she has the **** and ass of God.

Comment

Its so obvious, look how shes panicking

Comment

Breaking News: Slut acts like slut.

Comment

Working...
                    X