No announcement yet.

Steve Kim: I don't count back hands and millions of punches that miss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Kim: I don't count back hands and millions of punches that miss

He just said this on ******************'s radio show as to justifying Margarito beating Williams. Also says that Margarito was landing the harder punches.

Steve kim also says Gussen tutor needs to stop having Williams fighting in ballrooms.

Who is this dude again?

Comment

People talking **** about Margarito "beating up smaller men" need to write a letter to Goosen-Tutor demanding Williams moves up to cruiserweight to face people his size.

Comment

You have to count those punches when the other guy isn't landing.

Comment

Is this guy on Arum's payroll?? Who the **** is he??

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
            He just said this on ******************'s radio show as to justifying Margarito beating Williams. Also says that Margarito was landing the harder punches.

Steve kim also says Gussen tutor needs to stop having Williams fighting in ballrooms.
            what radio show is it online i wanna listen.

but ya Steve kim is a westcoast guy just like dougie fisher they big up westcoast fighters.

Steve Kim is also a Margarito nuthugger.

Comment

Boxingconfidental.com

It's almost over though.

Comment

Steve Kim is also a Margarito nuthugger.
                Correct and I also believe he was the first person to dub him the Tijuana Tornado.

Comment

Originally posted by Luciano View Post
                  Is this guy on Arum's payroll?? Who the **** is he??
                  Yes he is, He co-owns Max....boxing with Doug fischer if am right and they're one of Bob Arum allies...The same guy that couldnt get Mayweather out of his mouth even when his sleeping, The same guy who said he didnt like Mayweather since the day he had an arguement with him because he picked Gennaro Hernandez to beat Mayweather.....The guy is a big hypocrite

Comment

Originally posted by Zocalo View Post
                    Correct and I also believe he was the first person to dub him the Tijuana Tornado.
                    The West coast is biased towards it's fighters just as the east coast is towards theirs. We can read their articles, but I only care about quotes boxers make that they report. Writers are fans like us except it is there job to do the research. Their opinions and how they view fights aren't any more right then ours. Kim is a flip flopper.

Comment

Working...
                    X