Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez Vows Revenge: Donaire Attacked My Family!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vazquez Vows Revenge: Donaire Attacked My Family!

San Antonio, Texas - Throughout the week, Nonito Donaire (27-1, 18 KOs) and Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. (21-1-1, 18 KOs) exchanged verbals blows and promised to provide fireworks for the fans on Saturday night at the Alamodome, as they clash for the vacant super bantamweight title of the World Boxing Organization.

[Click Here To Read More]

How dare Donaire attacked Wilfredo's wfe at twitter, after all she is an angel.

Comment

This will be a good contest. Hope WV2 can take it.

Comment

I hope Donaire destroys WV2.

Comment

..........papito's looking for an ass whoop!! ..... waaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr vazquez jr!!!!!!!! guerra pu~eta!!! it was his wife who misunderstood nonito's tweet about inviting his fans to see him and she let her mouth run saying that nonito was planning to run from vazquez...

still.. that add some spice to the fight.... which at the end is good for the fans!!

Comment

Did she really say this?

https://twitter.com/#!/search/who%20...y%20country%22

Comment

Originally posted by JOZ View Post
              I hope Donaire destroys WV2.
              I expect donarie to do that.. but HOPE for the opposite

Comment

Man, Vasquez talks a LOT! I don't think I heard Donaire talk any trash during the build up for this fight. If Wilfredo doesn't get KO'd early, he will certainly take a knee later on in the fight, or quit, or just get on his bicycle and try to get a moral victory.

I heard WV2's wife attacked Nonito first on twitter. Vasquez should put a leash on her.

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
                  Man, Vasquez talks a LOT! I don't think I heard Donaire talk any trash during the build up for this fight. If Wilfredo doesn't get KO'd early, he will certainly take a knee later on in the fight, or quit, or just get on his bicycle and try to get a moral victory.

I heard WV2's wife attacked Nonito first on twitter. Vasquez should put a leash on her.
                  Vasquez will surely take a knee. His lying on the floor and getting up after getting KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                    yeah she did. donaire is going to look to put an ass whooping on vazquez. but then again, i'm sure vazquez will try to do the same. this fight is going to be great while it lasts.

Comment

Working...
                    X