No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Wants Legit Loss, Not Tainted With Steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Wants Legit Loss, Not Tainted With Steroids

Floyd Mayweather Jr. was a massive quotebook during the New York City press conference to announce his fight with Victor Ortiz, which is scheduled for September 17 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. From Ortiz, to ex-promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank, to steroids, and of course Manny Pacquiao - Mayweather gave more than enough quotes to go around.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

“If you beat me, I want you to earn it. I don’t want it to be tainted"

Seems Floyd knows that if he were to face Pacquiao he will probably lose.

Comment

Tainted???

I pity you Floyd. Be at least Man Enough to admit....

You are afraid to fight Manny Pacquiao.

Otherwise, you would have quit this whole BS thing about steroid use. It is creating circus out of your wits. Steroids does not make you a better fighter.

I have read in an article that Manny's wrist circumference (8 inches) is similar to a heavyweight class, meaning Manny's bone density must be higher than typical, hence heavier punches; thereby giving false impression since he is small, he punches lightly. Seriously Floyd, Manny's success is based on his work ethic and bone density, not on BS steroid accusation.

Comment

So if Mayweather happens to lose he wants it to be by a clean fighter. And the problem people have with this is?

People say Manny has agreed to take the tests, so no excuses once these two get done with their upcoming fights.

Comment

All he say make sense

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

he is speaking in general you know?? that apply to ortiz Pacquiao martinez and his next victim Khan

Comment

floyd would give hell to pac. a stylistical nightmare thats for sure. pac wants to hit.. a lot. but if he can't hit a damned thing, he can get frustrated. it's clear to me that if this fight were to happen, it wouldn't be decided in 12 rounds that's for sure.

floyd just needs to stop vacationing and do this fight. time is not on his side.

Comment

Floyd continues to come off like a bitter, jealous, scared fighter.

Comment

seems to me he is again, this early, already laying the predicate/excuse for not fighting pac in 2012........

pbf's saying pac is not a cheater then asking for additional tests are disjointed logic as far as testing is concerned....he just wanted to show he pbf can dictate to the world.........

repetitious old story......and excuses

Comment

Working...
                    X