Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think will have the better game plan next week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think will have the better game plan next week?

Because that's the determining factor.

edit: talking about pac marg

Pac. Roach is great with the gameplans/strategies. We know what Marg is going to do.

Comment

We know what Marg's going to do. He comes forward, he throws punches, he puts the pressure on.

What's Pac going to do. He's going to move, step around, and unload.

It's inevitable. They're going to get down.

Comment

Originally posted by danny711 View Post

It's inevitable. They're going to get down.
        You know I just noticed something about pac. Usually when other fighters get into a brawl, their game plan goes out the window and they just throw down. But when Pacquiao throws down, he brawls with his game plan, and that's when he catches you, because he's still thinking straight in the fever pitch and you're not.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
          You know I just noticed something about pac. Usually when other fighters get into a brawl, their game plan goes out the window and they just throw down. But when Pacquiao throws down, he brawls with his game plan, and that's when he catches you, because he's still thinking straight in the fever pitch and you're not.
          He likes to trade. He knows he's probably going to hit you harder and cleaner. It's in his blood.

Comment

I fully believe that Marg will take some Hattonesque shots. If he can take them and still march forward, it will be a very interesting fight.

Manny will step to Margs right. Marg crosses his feet up, turning south paw when chasing, and Manny will walk him into big Hatton shots this way.

Margo is dangerous though. If he can wear down Manny I will cry

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
              I fully believe that Marg will take some Hattonesque shots. If he can take them and still march forward, it will be a very interesting fight.

Manny will step to Margs right. Marg crosses his feet up, turning south paw when chasing, and Manny will walk him into big Hatton shots this way.

Agreed. Marg's chin is the key. If he can take the shots he can pressure Manny. We'll know how it's going to play out by round 3 or 4.

Marg is going to take alot of hard shots.

Comment

Have you ever seen margarito fight or what? He can eat a hundred of pac's best shots like nothing. That's why pac's gonna get him with hundreds more.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-08-2010, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Watching Garcia and Marg training, you know what their game plan is. They are working on counter Pac's left with body shots, eventually wearing him down and moving him to the ropes.

This is much harder to do once your in the ring with him, because he knows when to throw those shots. You usually won't be prepared to slip/counter when he throws.. Remember that light left straight lead he threw against DLH? He always threw right at the perfect moment when DLH would walk right into it.

Margs gameplan is good too though.

Comment

If he walks to Margarito's right, he gets stopped a few rounds earlier. Pacquiao isn't as effective if you're outside his front foot (as Margarito would be if Pac walked to his right). Margarito has underrated timing and defense against southpaws, so I don't see the bombs landing as frequently as everyone thinks.

He also has this hard counter/lead right uppercut/hook to the body that he lands a lot on southpaws. I seriously don't see Manny handling that too well when he lands that clean.

Comment

Working...
                    X