Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers VS Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles..who takes this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    lmfaaaaaaooooo
    I seriously thought you were dead, where you been?!

Comment

Power Rangers beat an overrated Rita (she was sealed in a cave by a floating head) and a past-his-prime Lord Zedd and fought bums (those Puttys) at the beginning of every episode and could never quite finish them off.

Meanwhile, the Turtles managed a draw with the likes of a prime Shredder and game competition in Bebop and Rocksteady. TMNT by late TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
        Power Rangers beat an overrated Rita (she was sealed in a cave by a floating head) and a past-his-prime Lord Zedd and fought bums (those Puttys) at the beginning of every episode and could never quite finish them off.

Meanwhile, the Turtles managed a draw with the likes of a prime Shredder and game competition in Bebop and Rocksteady. TMNT by late TKO.
        yea and they had the intellegence not to **** wit super shredder aswell..
        i think some members of the foot could keep up wit a few rangers..
        Tatsu himself could probably **** up the blue ranger,

Comment

Aha! Goblin is Rizo's Alt. I knew it. Your Power Rangers is a give away. Hahaha... Busted!!!

Comment

all pac fans love power rangers

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
              Aha! Goblin is Rizo's Alt. I knew it. Your Power Rangers is a give away. Hahaha... Busted!!!
              what? excuse me ladyfan i like ninja turtles and ive been waiting since i got my damn account last december to learn how to post pics..which i just learned......YESTERDAY!!!

so umm ya i dunno what the **** a rizo is but if rizo hates pacquiao then u call me rizo all u damn well want lol

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
                what? excuse me ladyfan i like ninja turtles and ive been waiting since i got my damn account last december to learn how to post pics..which i just learned......YESTERDAY!!!

so umm ya i dunno what the **** a rizo is but if rizo hates pacquiao then u call me rizo all u damn well want lol
                It's okay RIZO. Hahaha...

Comment

It's okay RIZO. Hahaha...
                  ugh...u pacfans and your "hahaha's"

Comment

turtles would KO power rangers even with the yellow pink and white ranger.

Comment

rizo= richard ramirez

Comment

Working...
                      X