Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought he said dickhead!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      The guy has an "african" accent, meaning he's probably on chisoras team and was talking to Vitali saying "nikka" but it just sounded like the actual word cus of his accent

Nobody called him the n-word
      it sounded like a russian accent to me. he said "who are you n*iigger? who are you?"

Comment

The guy has an "african" accent, meaning he's probably on chisoras team and was talking to Vitali saying "nikka" but it just sounded like the actual word cus of his accent

sounded like Russian or German to me

Comment

Lets be real.. He slapped Vitali in front of everyone there lol what do u expect. I want chisora to win and i support his slap but i mean something like this was bound to happen. Viltali looks like a poosy lol his face all red and doesn't know how to act. He was embarassed lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            sounded like Russian or German to me
            my mother language is german so I can confirm its not a german accent. I think it was a russian (who lives in germany and therefore speaks a little bit of german as well) who said "Who are you ni**gger? Who are you?" meaning "Who the hell do you think you are to do something like that?"

Comment

it has people talking about the fight so...

I wasn't all that interested in this fight to be honest up until this scuffle

as for the Racism...that is a common thing overseas sadly, even heard Stevie Cunningham talk about it and he been fighting overseas for years, don't know about the Klitchko's camp being racist, he praised them and said they took good care of him when he went to Spar Wlad but of course a lot of their FANS are...but not ALL

but stop trying to make excuse for ignorance "IT WAS A AFRICAN ACCENT" lol REALLY?
              Last edited by sicko; 02-17-2012, 01:16 PM.

Comment

LMAO at that racist punk!!!

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                  my mother language is german so I can confirm its not a german accent. I think it was a russian (who lives in germany and therefore speaks a little bit of german as well) who said "Who are you ni**gger? Who are you?" meaning "Who the hell do you think you are to do something like that?"
                  alles klar....vielleicht hast du recht

Comment

No way that was an African accent man. That was Russian, Ukranian, or at the very least some sort of Eastern European accent.

Chisora is f**king crazy. He's going to get knocked out, he's still the same guy that lost to Tyson Fury for christ sake, but at least he's making this fight seem sort of interesting. He's running around saying he wants to slap Haye, slapping Vitali, telling reporters he wants to f**k Vitali, the guys is nuts!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      it has people talking about the fight so...

I wasn't all that interested in this fight to be honest up until this scuffle
                      yeah, masterstroke from Del Boy. This time next year he'll be a millionaire!

Comment

Working...
                      X