No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Vows To Eliminate The Klitschkos, Back Groves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye Vows To Eliminate The Klitschkos, Back Groves

The war of words continued today between George Groves & James Degale. The pair attended the final press conference ahead of their British & Commonwealth Super Middleweight Title Clash which takes place on Sat 21 May 11 at the O2 Arena in London.

[Click Here To Read More]

It's going to be funny to see the expression on Haye's face this weekend after DeGale puts a pounding on Groves.

Comment

Deagle is not amazing but he is good, i think he can be real good if he continues to develop. Groves loses. Thats the end of that portion.
      Haye? what can i say, the most exciting CW, since Deleon and Holifield,not too bad of a heavyweight overall, although I would have to consider him great in this heavyweight era(I mean who else is out there besides the Kilts?). With that said, I hope (please Lord listen to my prayers) he gets LUCKY and catches this droid with a MF HAYEMAKER! However, realistically speaking I know that theres a 99.99% chance that he doesnt, and Wlad goes onto pulverize Mr. Haye in a very lopsided beatdown.

Comment

David Haye has caused me to hate England. I used to like it. Now I just think of Haye's annoying voice.

Dude needs to just shut up and fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PacTard View Post
          David Haye has caused me to hate England. I used to like it. Now I just think of Haye's annoying voice.

Dude needs to just shut up and fight.
          He's made me hesitant to talk to fellow Brits about boxing, as most people love him and go on about him like he's Joe Louis II or something. I can't stand him and will be glad to see the back of him and his smug trainer/manager Adam Booth once Haye and Groves both lose their biggest fights.

Comment

I was at a party with a British guy who just moved to the states and he told me how he feels that Haye is going to win and that the Klitschkos dont want to fight him since they have backed out of 2 fights with D.Haye. I dont dislike any boxers right now with the exception of Haye. His arrogance, persona, stupidity, is beyond words as it pertains to the HW division.
            Last edited by venom5150; 05-19-2011, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Tony Bellew face told the story after Groves shook the hand of Degale, Booth was thinking 'Did I just see what I think I did?!'. I don't see Groves winning tbh, Booth doesn't seem to have much faith in him either from what I've witnessed, and Groves is really up against it.

Would love to see George knock Degale silly but it's very unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by Perez37 View Post
                I hope (please Lord listen to my prayers) he gets LUCKY and catches this droid with a MF HAYEMAKER! However, realistically speaking I know that theres a 99.99% chance that he doesnt, and Wlad goes onto pulverize Mr. Haye in a very lopsided beatdown.
                My thoughts exactly. I pray Haye backs up this talk and actually beats Mr. Klit.

Comment

this is one of the fights that i've been waiting for,and still hope it happens,until i see them both walking to the ring i'll believe it.....hope haye lands his haymakers and ko's wlad for the count

Comment

Haye has been talking trash for three years. He's done nothing to back it up. He said he would "destroy" Valuev, but then spent the whole fight running away, throwing the absolute minimum number of punches possible.

He said he would demolish Audley Harrison, but then stood looking at him for two rounds, while the crowd booed, before finally putting the cowering tomato can out of his misery.

Haye has questionable stamina, terrible defense, no jab, and bad footwork. The only thing he has going for him is a hard punch that isn't telegraphed and comes from unexpected angles. He doesn't set up his shots, just hopes his opponent walks into one. All his career, from Solis to Ruiz, fighters have walked into surprise early shots from David Haye.

Wladimir is more cautious (ever since he walked into just such a punch from Corrie Sanders all those years ago), and will be paying attention. Haye will need to move and jab to set up chances, rather than waiting for Wladimir to be caught napping. Who really believes he can do this?

Comment

Working...
                    X