No announcement yet.

Dirrel vs Abraham controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
    you silly Euros are on some hard drugs thinking dirrel faked it.
    he did fake it ...he was like luevano vs concepcion but the disqualification on that fight was justified....lawrence cole was just horrible being so biaesd towrds dirrel..........thats how i saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless Loc View Post
      Dirrell shamed and schooled this overrated clown
      abraham is no push over, thats why the momentum began to shift a lil. He outboxed him but the way this ended, schooled or not, is incredibly sad. That last 12th round wouldve went into boxing history if things were handled properly

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
        Ward is the best. I don't think it's even close really.
        i'm not high on ward.

don't like him.

i think dirrell and abraham can beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
          Ward is the best. I don't think it's even close really.
          Yea ward is the best.I dont think anyone can match his skill athleticism, superior footwork and all around incredible ring generalship

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
            Dirrel got WIPED OUTand I mean WIPED OUT with a hook by Abraham, It hit him flush on the chin and ABraham threw everything his frustrated ass could into it.

The first two Dirrel Knockdowns both shouldve went down in the books not one and Abrahams knockdown was legitimate too.

Great fight, sad ending and Abraham should be kicked out of the tourney for what he did.
            yer it was a sad end, Dirrell dominated the fight and he will be the new Roy Jones Jr

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              he did fake it ...he was like luevano vs concepcion but the disqualification on that fight was justified....lawrence cole was just horrible being so biaesd towrds dirrel..........thats how i saw it!
              Then you clearly didn't see anything...

Comment

Working...
              X