Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or are British fans attacking Cotto for saying he is better then hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me or are British fans attacking Cotto for saying he is better then hatton?

It sure seems like that, alot seem to be praying Cotto gets KO'd really early to make Hattons knock out not look so bad... I think some british fans must have not ever seen cotto fight or maybe the only fights of Cottos they seen are the clottey fight. And that fight alone should show that Cotto with a nasty cut still tries to fight on.
    Yes they are, and yes Cotto is better then hatton
    55.00%
    Just Yes they are mad at Cotto for saying that
    0.00%
    No, I don't know what you're talking about
    30.00%
    Other
    15.00%

i have yet too see any of that if im honest

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
      i have yet too see any of that if im honest
      You haven't seen Inferno make a billion topics about how Cotto sucks and he'll end up like Hatton?

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
        You haven't seen Inferno make a billion topics about how Cotto sucks and he'll end up like Hatton?
        thats one person, but i havent been paying attention really. Ive been ignoring most of the cotto pac threads. they got pretty boring a long time ago.

I like both fighters, so i dont like reading page after page of cheap insults going back and forth about both of them

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post

well hatton is faster than cotto...

and your AV is by far the gayest ever

Comment

i dont think so. pac earned a lot of respect from brits and most of them were saying that manny will win even before cotto made his statement about hatton being overrated

Comment

To be honest, we have no fighter in the lower weights even remotely approaching the class of Cotto so I am guessing some of them are bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
                i dont think so. pac earned a lot of respect from brits and most of them were saying that manny will win even before cotto made his statement about hatton being overrated
                This is true also.

Comment

na, man, thats just inferno eing bitter, because Cotto said the truth!!!!

Comment

No that's not the case. Maybe the casual Brit thinks more of Manny though because he destroyed Hatton one of only five boxers they know.

Comment

Working...
                    X