No announcement yet.

Live Radio with Eaner06 :ORTIZ, ESCOBEDO, SANTA CRUZ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    I remember when Rios won over Abril, a lot of people were talking shit about him. I too wondered if he'd say Rios won and not explain why... but he came on here and sure enough gave a very detailed and long explanation on why he thought Rios won.
    E is a freaking homer! Rios clearly lost and he spent a long az post deceiving why he thinks rips won. Would have been easier and faster to just say I'm a Rios fan boy

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
      Whether he gives a PHD level explanation, let's be honest, holding or being negative, Abril outboxed Rios. It is up to the ref to deduct points if the holding is that bad.

Rios simply could not adjust.
      My point was he gave an explanation compared to just saying Rios won, deal with it compared to so many people on here

Comment

My point was he gave an explanation compared to just saying Rios won, deal with it compared to so many people on here
        Well any fan can do that, but IMO I know he is close to Garcia and the Rios camp. He has bias as anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
          Well any fan can do that, but IMO I know he is close to Garcia and the Rios camp. He has bias as anyone else.
          This is truebut E will be the first to admit that

Comment

I remember when Rios won over Abril, a lot of people were talking shit about him. I too wondered if he'd say Rios won and not explain why... but he came on here and sure enough gave a very detailed and long explanation on why he thought Rios won.
            bam. I was just about to say

Comment

Working...
            X