Collapse
No announcement yet.

More exciting fighter: Wladimir Klitschko or Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd hands down. **** ain't even close really.

Comment

I find Floyd rather exciting as a fighter. He has some boring fights but a lot of that is due to his opponent not being able to crack his defense. Floyd is no brawler and with him dictating the offense it isn't going to create fireworks but blame his opponent for that, not him. On a scale 1 to 10, 10 being really exciting I'd honestly say Floyd is like an 8 just because his skill level is something you hardly see in boxing any longer. It's pretty interesting to see one man do whatever he wants in a fight and the other guy not do anything but hit shoulder or air.

Comment

Floyd's 41-0 baby.

Comment

Watching a Floyd fight is like watching a movie you already know the ending to, at least Wlad is stopping most of his opponents and you never know when someone could get ko'd in his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Game- View Post
            Now I know that some fighters have styles that aren't for everybody, but I was interested to know peoples opinions...

The reason I ask this question is becasue Tunney seems to think watching Floyd Mayweather puts him to sleep, which is fine , his style aint for everybody, but he also thinks that Wlad is more exciting, because he stops his opponents.....

So, given the choice, who would you rather watch fight, Wlad or Floyd.....
            Mayweatrher is a "keep out of trouble" boxer, and Klitschko is a scientific, perfect punch kind of boxer. AND.....FOR SURE....... There has NEVER been a Klitschko fight where the small arena was about quarter full, and even then, people were walking out whilst hewas boxing.

This was VERY common with Mayweather, in fact while the fight was going on, the commentators used to talk about it being one of his usual kind of fights, "stinking out the house". Klitschko was never involved in THAT kind of fight, and nothing like THAT ever happened in one of his fights.

Besides, I've been seeing "shoulder-rolling" since I was a kid, a long time ago, everybody did it, nothing special, but I rarely saw such a perfection puncher as Klitschko, with a KO in either hand. I used to collect cigarette cards, which had series of "how to box" etc, and would portray the correct foot, body and hand positions. Klitschko fights like that. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
              Floyd is a 5 Division Champion (WBC)
              Floyd is a two lineal WW Champion
              Floyd holds lineal championships in 3 divisions.

Meaning Floyd has offically beat the man to be the man in mostly every division he has fought in.

Wlad style consist of Jabbing and Grabbing that is it!
              He fight game is utter Basic.
              Your comments show ME at any rate, that your understanding of REAL boxing is very slight.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Watching a Floyd fight is like watching a movie you already know the ending to, at least Wlad is stopping most of his opponents and you never know when someone could get ko'd in his fights.
                Lol....and the same doesnt apply to Wlad....jab jab clinch,....wear down the fighter so he is easy to KO.......the only exciting fights Wlad has been in has been the ones were he was getting KO'd around the ring......

Thats like saying Mike Tyson in his prime wasnt exciting, because you always knew what the end result would be......kinda like a movie.....

Other than Wlad's Ko...there is no real highlight reel for him...at least with Floyd, ten years from now....his highlight reel will still be watched by many on youtube videos.....

Comment

Pretty Boy Floyd Money Mayweather Jr

All day, everyday

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
                    Lol....and the same doesnt apply to Wlad....jab jab clinch,....wear down the fighter so he is easy to KO.......the only exciting fights Wlad has been in has been the ones were he was getting KO'd around the ring......

Thats like saying Mike Tyson in his prime wasnt exciting, because you always knew what the end result would be......kinda like a movie.....

Other than Wlad's Ko...there is no real highlight reel for him...at least with Floyd, ten years from now....his highlight reel will still be watched by many on youtube videos.....
                    Ok Floyd's fights are like watching a movie with a boring ending which you are already aware of as opposed to an exciting one, happy now?

BTW, Wlad does have a few highlight reel kos

Don't see what you are arguing about really, its a subjective thread and your not going to chance anyone's interest in a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Ok Floyd's fights are like watching a movie with a boring ending which you are already aware of as opposed to an exciting one, happy now?

BTW, Wlad does have a few highlight reel kos

Don't see what you are arguing about really, its a subjective thread and your not going to chance anyone's interest in a fighter.
                      No, that as my point, other than the highlight reel Ko's.....there is no outstanding skills.....no fantastic defence, no real counters, no great combo's

While Floyd lacks KO power, his highlight reels on youtube are watched by much more people than Wlads highlight reels, considering Floyd has no KO power, and is a 'boring fighter'

Comment

Working...
                      X